A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Techniques
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

WHEEL BEAM SPOKE LENGTH TOOL



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old November 30th 17, 08:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6,374
Default WHEEL BEAM SPOKE LENGTH TOOL

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...McTvE1X9SAuRq5

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...NeMvV_TztSOdm5

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...v3rSfHjbj_XC8r

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...rkasfHxXt1MZgI




https://www.google.com/search?
source=hp&ei=frIfWqrKMeyP0wLU_JjwDA&q=frank+berto& oq=FRANK+BERTO&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0l10.1123.626090.0.630461.24.17.5.0.0.0.252 .3239.0j7j9.16.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..3.21.3376.0..46j0i131k1j0i131i46k1j46i131k1j0i 46k1j0i10k1.0.t2Zgj1FBIDA

THANKS FRANK
Ads
  #2  
Old November 30th 17, 08:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6,374
Default WHEEL BEAM SPOKE LENGTH TOOL

On Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 12:38:11 AM UTC-7, wrote:
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...McTvE1X9SAuRq5

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...NeMvV_TztSOdm5

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...v3rSfHjbj_XC8r

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...rkasfHxXt1MZgI




||||||||||||||||||||||

https://www.google.com/search?

source=hp&ei=frIfWqrKMeyP0wLU_JjwDA&q=frank+berto& oq=FRANK+BERTO&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0l10.1123.626090.0.630461.24.17.5.0.0.0.252 .3239.0j7j9.16.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..3.21.3376.0..46j0i131k1j0i131i46k1j46i131k1j0i 46k1j0i10k1.0.t2Zgj1FBIDA

THANKS FRANK

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...geQdoi9PGMC6UX
  #3  
Old November 30th 17, 09:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6,434
Default WHEEL BEAM SPOKE LENGTH TOOL

On 11/30/2017 2:40 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 12:38:11 AM UTC-7, wrote:
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...McTvE1X9SAuRq5

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...NeMvV_TztSOdm5

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...v3rSfHjbj_XC8r

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...rkasfHxXt1MZgI




||||||||||||||||||||||

https://www.google.com/search?

source=hp&ei=frIfWqrKMeyP0wLU_JjwDA&q=frank+berto& oq=FRANK+BERTO&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0l10.1123.626090.0.630461.24.17.5.0.0.0.252 .3239.0j7j9.16.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..3.21.3376.0..46j0i131k1j0i131i46k1j46i131k1j0i 46k1j0i10k1.0.t2Zgj1FBIDA

THANKS FRANK

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...geQdoi9PGMC6UX


Another 404 for me.


--
- Frank Krygowski
  #4  
Old November 30th 17, 10:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6,374
Default WHEEL BEAM SPOKE LENGTH TOOL

Good. Archived. Now explain why ERD across cyberspace when ERD sneaky in fraud does not compute spoke length ?
  #5  
Old December 1st 17, 08:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6,374
Default WHEEL BEAM SPOKE LENGTH TOOL

https://goo.gl/ABn2Vz
  #6  
Old December 1st 17, 03:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 9,860
Default WHEEL BEAM SPOKE LENGTH TOOL

On 12/1/2017 1:56 AM, wrote:
https://goo.gl/ABn2Vz


Frank already has one:

http://www.vermonttimberworks.com/wp...rk-661x496.jpg

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971


  #7  
Old December 1st 17, 05:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6,434
Default WHEEL BEAM SPOKE LENGTH TOOL

On 12/1/2017 9:17 AM, AMuzi wrote:
On 12/1/2017 1:56 AM, wrote:
https://goo.gl/ABn2Vz


Frank already has one:

http://www.vermonttimberworks.com/wp...rk-661x496.jpg


By the way, it seems a bit strange to me that Effective Rim Diameter is
defined to include the thickness of the spoke nipple heads, as shown in
Gene's link and in other links. It seems more logical to define it as
purely a rim dimension. In principle, that spoke nipple dimension could
vary from brand to brand.

However, this discrepancy isn't relevant for my situation.


--
- Frank Krygowski
  #8  
Old December 3rd 17, 07:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6,374
Default WHEEL BEAM SPOKE LENGTH TOOL


goo.gl/AQpAz4


goo.gl/Du7bcj

call Clemens
  #9  
Old December 3rd 17, 07:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6,374
Default WHEEL BEAM SPOKE LENGTH TOOL



||||||||||||||||||

goo.gl/qUBZ7h


goo.gl/AQpAz4


goo.gl/Du7bcj

call Clemens

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
  #10  
Old December 3rd 17, 07:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6,374
Default WHEEL BEAM SPOKE LENGTH TOOL

On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 11:19:57 PM UTC-7, wrote:
||||||||||||||||||

goo.gl/qUBZ7h


goo.gl/AQpAz4


goo.gl/Du7bcj

call Clemens

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]


http://peter.windridge.org.uk/home/b...with-diy-tools
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
High Beam/Low Beam Spot/Flood Bicycle Lights sms Techniques 9 November 22nd 15 04:14 AM
Wheel building - spoke length Dee Yeah Techniques 15 January 27th 09 03:45 PM
rear wheel drive-side spoke length ellis Techniques 6 September 25th 05 02:45 PM
Wheel building/spoke length question Robin Hubert Techniques 6 November 19th 04 10:06 PM
Wheel Build Spoke length info? Matt Peeler Techniques 4 September 5th 03 02:25 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.