A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Off Road
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

off road and France

Old June 16th 07, 12:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.off-road
datakoll
external usenet poster

Default off road and France

travel?

http://travel.nytimes.com/travel/gui.../overview.html

--
rec.bicycles.off-road is moderated by volunteers. To find help solving
posting problems, or contact the moderators, please see http://rbor.org/
Please read the charter before posting: http://rbor.org/rbor_charter.txt

Ads
Old August 4th 10, 01:05 PM

First recorded activity by CycleBanter: Feb 2010

I recently went on a road tour of part of France for 160 miles! Was absolutely fantastic. I went with 30 others 12 of which are really close friends and we cycled from Cherborg to St Malo!

I would recommend to anyone to do it if they have the chance! Cannot comment on off roading though!
Old May 6th 11, 12:34 PM

First recorded activity by CycleBanter: May 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischastar View Post
I recently went on a road tour of part of France for 160 miles! Was absolutely fantastic. I went with 30 others 12 of which are really close friends and we cycled from Cherborg to St Malo!

I would recommend to anyone to do it if they have the chance! Cannot comment on off roading though!
Sounds absolutely amazing! Great tour, doing sports all day and in the evening have a beer or play the games
to relax... Given I had the time I would so do it as well...

Last edited by M.Donald : May 23rd 11 at 01:10 PM.
Old October 4th 15, 09:48 PM

First recorded activity by CycleBanter: Oct 2015

I would suggest to anyone to do it if they have the chance! Cannot opinion on off roading though!

Electric Bicycle

Last edited by bradallen226 : October 7th 15 at 06:44 PM.
Old December 5th 23, 04:37 AM

First recorded activity by CycleBanter: Nov 2023
Cool

Ah oui, magnifique! Sounds like quite the picturesque bike tour through the French countryside, mon ami! From scenic trails to quaint villages, I'll bet that was a soul-stirring adventure with spectacular views all around.

But you know what other "breathtaking view" brings immense satisfaction? The Thrusting Vibrating Male Masturbator blowjob toys that just rolled into my bedroom! One gaze at those supple contours and sensuously molded details, and I was ready to pedal into erotic ecstasy!

And when I switched on that 10-speed vibration system and 5 hip-gyrating thrusting programs - hoo boy, hold onto your handlebars! This sleek silicone stroker sends you soaring up steep climbs of carnal delight. With the ultra-quiet motor purring as the soft inner texture warms to arousing body temp - mon dieu!

I tell you my friend, hands-free with the phone mount, this male masturbator has me touring new domains of passion at record speed! So for your next rest day, go off-road and let this toy show you magnificent sights of sexual paradise up close and personal! Just let me know if you’d like a guide. 😉 À bientôt!