Ride-A-Lot I know why you ride

Old March 21st 07, 07:35 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default Ride-A-Lot I know why you ride

Why you ride, Pooch-K-ums, is the scenery and joy of naturescapes, and
the exercise. But you're a dunce to the other joys you have to reach
for, and train yourself for, of which a very spiritual powerful
feeling is the result, and that's riding technically challenging
terrain at high speeds.

The feeling of glory & victory is indescribeable when you clear
something like the section of Dakota Ridge you refused to ride due to
being a wussy-sissy.

Ride-A-Lot, out of all the trails I've done, most are advanced, Dakota
is the only black diamond. But out of all the trails I ride, Deer
Creek Canyon beats them all, because it has everything that every
other trail has, all in one. What's on Apex is not on Falcon or even
Dakota Ridge, it is totally different in its final form and thus
offering. But it is on Deer Creek Canyon, as well as Mount Falcon is
also found on Deer Creek Canyon. Dakota Ridge - is "The Wall" (if it's
still there, the Strong/Cho feminists have been eliminating it out of
their witchcraft endowed paranoia) on Deer Creek Canyon.

But for you, Pooch~K~ums, the valley at the top of the mountains, that
sits between the mountains, which is beginner level, all safe & dirt
and smooth, is the breath-taking heaven, I still have not seen in a
photograph, Pooch~K~ums.

You refuse to goto Deer Creek Canyon because it has a little black
diamond rock section as well as other treacherous black diamond rock
sections. But you're missing the most heavenly scenic views not
equalled by any other trail, and I mean that, from riding the 10
trails on the Front Range.

Is what you ought to do, SooQuakums, hehehe, is go and ride what you
can, and hike-a-bike what you can't, at Deer Creek Canyon..
Pooch~K~ums SooQuakums, trust me. You'll thank me. That valley, which
you can reach a speed of 35MPH and is 300 yards long, is totally safe,
and unlike anything I've ever experienced in naturescapes.

Go and photo Pooch~K~ums!!

Hurry!! Make sure you get good cloud shots with the valley!!

Deer Creek Canyon starts from the beginning as an advanced trail, as
you get more towards "The Wall", it's black diamond, but then lessens
back to advanced, and finally when you get up towards the top, it
becomes totally beginner level..

Pooch~K~ums, you are going to be drunk with joy on this trail beyond
any trail you've experienced before.

Ok go & photo now!! And have yourself photoed hike-a-biking "The
Wall"..

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2090

Ride-A-Lot, I mean Pooch~k~ums, that is a racer foto'ed going up "The
Wall". If he has to hike-a-bike and has no qualms about it, you should
have no qualms about it.

You should have seen him and his group go down, they went full speed,
this guy hit a jump that is at the top, on a 3 foot wide trail, that
had a 100 foot drop if you missed landing on the 3 foot wide trail, he
hit the jump at full speed and was 8 feet in the air, and I was on the
trail where he had to land - only 3 feet - and he still landed perfect
and continued on at 25mph. I never saw anyone so skilled in my life...
So hike-A-biking is cool, Pooch~k~ums, it's how you learn sissyQueen.

Ok go foto now....

Old March 22nd 07, 12:57 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Shaun Bell

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
ps.com...
[...]

Ok, being I have no photo's of me doing this I'll still say it's lame lol!
My girlfriend could rip this. All this bull about educating RAL, you should
brush up on what's technical rlmao! www.nsmb.com Welcome to the center of
the mountain biking universe wuss : )

Shaun "formally Mountain Dew Dude" Bell

Old March 22nd 07, 01:36 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
wizardB

Shaun Bell wrote:

Ok, being I have no photo's of me doing this I'll still say it's lame lol!
My girlfriend could rip this. All this bull about educating RAL, you should
brush up on what's technical rlmao! www.nsmb.com Welcome to the center of
the mountain biking universe wuss : )

Shaun "formally Mountain Dew Dude" Bell

Shaun
Don't send these guys our home stuff they try and come here and
kill themselves :-)

Old March 23rd 07, 07:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

On Mar 21, 6:57 pm, "Shaun Bell" wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message

ps.com...

[...]

Shaun "formally Mountain Dew Dude" Bell- Hide quoted text -

Ding Dong Ding Dong hello Shaun Bell, I still have not seen any
awesome riding out of your group. I have seen advanced riding, but not
awesome, black diamond conquering riding from yoru group.

Show me what's good on this website. It looks like a neat site but I
still don't see any 'setting you above the rest' riding.