%&¤%¤%### Day light saving time coming up :-(

Old September 24th 03, 08:21 PM
iddqdATworldonline.dk

Default %&¤%¤%### Day light saving time coming up :-(

bomba wrote:
Move to Germany - the daylight's the same and you only pay 54% tax...

Hmm, south of Germany may be worth considering. Norway is also an
option, it won't solve the daylight problem but they only pay tax 11
moths of the year and their winters are cold enough for skiing.

ps - what's wrong with riding in the mornings?

Sun rises at 7 am and sets 12 hours later, tomorrow the day will some
miniutes shorter.

If I get up at six, eat a little and then time my ride to enter the
forrest at 7 sharp then a two hour ride (and I don't ride less else it's
only warm up) plus the ride back home, the shower, the change of
clothes, the quick snack after the ride and the comute to work means I
can be at work at 10 o'clock at the very earliest. That is not an option
it's a stress plan:-(

Kind regards

Bruno