1" Fork steer tube into 1'1/8' head tube?? Is it possible

Old November 9th 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default 1" Fork steer tube into 1'1/8' head tube?? Is it possible

I have a fork that has a 1 " steer tube and I have a frame that has a
1" 1/8' head tube. Could I use the fork, is there a way to adabt it to
fit the larger head tube, Any suggestions?

Old November 9th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
dankap

What style & model fork? Road? Mountain? I'd be willing to buy a
1-1/8" just to trade if you happen to be referring to a decent 1"
mountain bike fork.

Also, some forks allow different steerer tubes and/or crowns to be
used.