Bicycle license

Old May 6th 14, 12:48 AM posted to aus.cars,aus.bicycle
Noddy[_2_]

Default Bicycle license

On 06/05/14 9:19 AM, Tomasso wrote:

Would like to see cars with name, licence number and photo.

Sure, but don't stop at cars. Lets have pushbike riders on board as
well, because we all know they're completely innocent of any road
offences, right?

Regards,
Noddy.
Old May 6th 14, 01:53 AM posted to aus.cars,aus.bicycle
Xeno

On 6/05/2014 9:22 AM, Tomasso wrote:

"Noddy" wrote in message
On 02/05/14 8:37 PM, F Murtz wrote:

Don't like to use the word since it was stolen

It's his *name* for ****'s sake....

*Jesus*.

JeBus!

It was Jeßus but close enough I guess! ;-)

--

Xeno
Old May 6th 14, 02:04 AM posted to aus.cars,aus.bicycle
Trent W. Buck

"Tomasso" writes:

"Noddy" wrote in message ...
On 02/05/14 8:37 PM, F Murtz wrote:

Don't like to use the word since it was stolen

It's his *name* for ****'s sake....

*Jesus*.

JeBus!

If you mean the feller upthread, that was a
'ß' 0000223 0000df LATIN SMALL LETTER SHARP S, Ll, 0, L, N, German,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%9F
It would be prounounced something like [Jess-us].
Old May 6th 14, 02:11 AM posted to aus.cars,aus.bicycle
Tomasso[_8_]

"Noddy" wrote in message
On 02/05/14 8:37 PM, F Murtz wrote:

Don't like to use the word since it was stolen

It's his *name* for ****'s sake....

*Jesus*.

JeBus!

It was Jeßus but close enough I guess! ;-)

The close approximation should be fine, for someone called Xeno...

Old May 6th 14, 02:12 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Tomasso[_8_]

"Trent W. Buck" wrote in message ...
"Tomasso" writes:

"Noddy" wrote in message ...
On 02/05/14 8:37 PM, F Murtz wrote:

Don't like to use the word since it was stolen

It's his *name* for ****'s sake....

*Jesus*.

JeBus!

If you mean the feller upthread, that was a
'ß' 0000223 0000df LATIN SMALL LETTER SHARP S, Ll, 0, L, N, German,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%9F
It would be prounounced something like [Jess-us].

No, the JeBus of Homer Simpson.

Old May 6th 14, 07:45 AM posted to aus.cars,aus.bicycle
Noddy[_2_]

On 06/05/14 11:11 AM, Tomasso wrote:

The close approximation should be fine, for someone called Xeno...

Lol

Regards,
Noddy.