! Gonna be married soon !

Old July 31st 03, 11:25 AM
Shaun Rimmer

Default ! Gonna be married soon !

Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you hear
from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I usually am. Have
fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not to miss me too much
while I'm gone, ok?

Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

',;~}~

Shaun aRe - Thanks for all your kind words recently too, folks - you know
who you are, bless y'all!

Old July 31st 03, 12:57 PM
Clyde_in_TN

my condolences.

Old July 31st 03, 01:54 PM
Josh

"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you hear
from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I usually am.

Have
fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not to miss me too much
while I'm gone, ok?

Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

',;~}~

Congrats! Enjoy married life. It really is a great arrangement. One note of
advice, though, when your wife tells you she wants to come off the pill
because it makes her feel sick, DON"T LISTEN TO HER!!! It's a trick!

Josh
Now we're expecting and I'll never get my Heckler. Anyone wanna buy a
convertible?

Old July 31st 03, 03:20 PM
Penny S.

Josh scribbled :
"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
hear from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I
usually am. Have fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not
to miss me too much while I'm gone, ok?

Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

',;~}~

Congrats! Enjoy married life. It really is a great arrangement. One
note of advice, though, when your wife tells you she wants to come
off the pill because it makes her feel sick, DON"T LISTEN TO HER!!!
It's a trick!

It's not a trick.. how would you like to pour chemicals in your body day
after day. Next time use a condom or get a vasectromy and quit your bitchin.

penny

Old July 31st 03, 03:27 PM
Jason

"Penny S." wrote in message
Josh scribbled :
"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
hear from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I
usually am. Have fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not
to miss me too much while I'm gone, ok?

Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

',;~}~

Congrats! Enjoy married life. It really is a great arrangement. One
note of advice, though, when your wife tells you she wants to come
off the pill because it makes her feel sick, DON"T LISTEN TO HER!!!
It's a trick!

It's not a trick.. how would you like to pour chemicals in your body day
after day.

I would like THAT very MUCH HAH!

Actually... to Shaun, congrats brah...

Lemme know if it stings, I am getting married next April and am pretty
excited so far. But I tell ya I already feel it in the wallet.

Old July 31st 03, 03:34 PM
Peter

"Penny S." wrote in message
Josh scribbled :
"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
hear from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I
usually am. Have fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not
to miss me too much while I'm gone, ok?

Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

',;~}~

Congrats! Enjoy married life. It really is a great arrangement. One
note of advice, though, when your wife tells you she wants to come
off the pill because it makes her feel sick, DON"T LISTEN TO HER!!!
It's a trick!

It's not a trick.. how would you like to pour chemicals in your body day
after day. Next time use a condom or get a vasectromy and quit your

bitchin.

penny

And to show you're a real man, ride home from the clinic after the
vasectomy!! ;-)

Ouch!

Peter.

Old July 31st 03, 03:42 PM
Penny S.

Shaun Rimmer scribbled :
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
hear from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I
usually am. Have fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not
to miss me too much while I'm gone, ok?

Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

',;~}~

Shaun aRe - Thanks for all your kind words recently too, folks - you
know who you are, bless y'all!

Best Wishes for a wonderful future, Shaun. Marriage can be a wonderful
thing. We are working on 24 years and somedays I am more in love than I was
in the beginning.
Penny

Old July 31st 03, 03:44 PM
SDC

"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you hear
from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I usually am.

Have
fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not to miss me too much
while I'm gone, ok?

Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Careful...my best friend's wife came back pregnant with twins from their
honeymoon....

Old July 31st 03, 03:48 PM
Hriv

"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you hear
from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I usually am.

Have
fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not to miss me too much
while I'm gone, ok?

Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

',;~}~

Shaun aRe - Thanks for all your kind words recently too, folks - you know
who you are, bless y'all!

Congratulations!
Take a last look, cause you're not going to see this anymo

( o )( o )
\ /
/ (|) \
\ | /

Old July 31st 03, 03:51 PM
Penny S.

Hriv scribbled :
"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
hear from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I
usually am. Have fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not
to miss me too much while I'm gone, ok?

Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

',;~}~

Shaun aRe - Thanks for all your kind words recently too, folks - you
know who you are, bless y'all!

Congratulations!
Take a last look, cause you're not going to see this anymo

I feel sorry for you guys that think your sex life ends with marriage.....

\ /
/ (|) \
\ | /