Where are the Cipo lovers? Vuelta/Le Tour irony.

Old September 5th 03, 08:37 PM
ronde chumpion

Default Where are the Cipo lovers? Vuelta/Le Tour irony.

Hey

What is up with the RBR homos who cry that the Tour can't exclude
Mario the Great, and then remain silent on the whole Vuelta fiasco???

He claims to honor the sport, and then makes a mockery of it. His
squad was invited if he was to come. Mr I haven't raced since early
June in a Rainbow jersey decides to screw his teammates and not go.
And now the late reversal, he'll start, maybe ride a day, so his team
is in.

You guys are just as funny. So much noise over Le Tour snub, and
nothing for this. Why do I even bother?

Thanks,
Ronde Chumpion (WC, too)
Old September 5th 03, 09:42 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

"ronde chumpion" wrote in message
om...
Hey

What is up with the RBR homos who cry that the Tour can't exclude
Mario the Great, and then remain silent on the whole Vuelta fiasco???

He claims to honor the sport, and then makes a mockery of it. His
squad was invited if he was to come. Mr I haven't raced since early
June in a Rainbow jersey decides to screw his teammates and not go.
And now the late reversal, he'll start, maybe ride a day, so his team
is in.

You guys are just as funny. So much noise over Le Tour snub, and
nothing for this. Why do I even bother?

Dumbass -

Not all of us are enamored with The Lion Queen.

Old September 6th 03, 02:47 AM
Jiyang Chen

Personally, I sincerely believe Cipo to be a dumbass. Read his column in
past issues of Cyle Sport and you'll see. Whoever translated his "diary" is
also a dumbass because of all the comma splices. You would think the
editors at CS would proofread their own writing and correct obvious
mistakes.

College really helps...

Old September 6th 03, 04:15 AM
Fred Marx

cyclesport is really entertaining in the ways that it seems to get
mangled in the translation to American.

Oh yeah and as far as the "Lyin on the Beach Queen", WGAF?

Old September 6th 03, 05:24 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

"Fred Marx" wrote in message

Oh yeah and as far as the "Lyin on the Beach Queen",

lol

WGAF?

What does that mean?

Old September 6th 03, 02:59 PM