Anyone Not on "the List"?

Old June 29th 06, 08:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Anyone Not on "the List"?

??
Jeff

Old June 29th 06, 08:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

J Jones wrote:
??
Jeff

Me! But only because I haven't yet been caught.

Old June 29th 06, 08:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

J Jones wrote:

??
Jeff

He did to belgian waffles. I hope pound didn't hear about that.

Old June 29th 06, 08:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

J Jones wrote:
??
Jeff

Not on the start list: Astana-Wurth:

(From PezCyclingnews.com):

ASO says NO to Astana-Wurth
- Posted 12:25 PM PST - Just in - the ASO has ruled Astana-Wurth OUT of
Le Tour! Whoa - snubbing the CAS - that takes some major cajones if you
ask us... but in true ASO tradition, no one is going to tell 'em who's
on the guest list for this party. Sorry, but details on the why's for
this one are still in translation, but tune in later for more.

CAS Says YES to Astana-Wurth
- Posted 11:30AM PST - Finally: as we go to press, the news arriaved
that the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) has ruled the Alexandre
Vinokourov's Astana-Wurth team can not be kept out of Le Tour. Of
course, whether the ASO chooses to honour this decision remains to be
seen... so keep it dialed to PEZ.

Congrats to Pez for actually getting the jump on a story.

Old June 29th 06, 09:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"J Jones" wrote in message
??
Jeff

Valverde, the great hope of Spanish cycling. IIRC, his named was mentioned
at the very beginning of this story as NOT being involved. I found it
strange that they thought it important enough to clear him specifically
right from the start.

Old June 29th 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"matabala" wrote in
:

"J Jones" wrote in message
??
Jeff

Valverde, the great hope of Spanish cycling. IIRC, his named was
mentioned at the very beginning of this story as NOT being involved.
I found it strange that they thought it important enough to clear him
specifically right from the start.

I suppose Spanish media would find that fact particularly interesting, and
since they are the primary source, it gets mentioned often.
Old June 29th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"J Jones" wrote in message
??
Jeff

Tom Boonen has never been mentioned. Come to think of it, very few one-day
riders/sprinters seem to be mentioned. They're all GC guys.

Old June 29th 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

J Jones wrote:
??
Jeff

Well I've never been to Spain,
But I kinda like the music...
Say, the ladies are insane there ...

Old June 30th 06, 09:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

in message , matabala
') wrote:

"J Jones" wrote in message
??
Jeff

Valverde, the great hope of Spanish cycling. IIRC, his named was
mentioned
at the very beginning of this story as NOT being involved. I found it
strange that they thought it important enough to clear him specifically
right from the start.

No-one from France on the list. Mind you, the French may all be using
some French doping place that hasn't yet been found. But it's also
possible that the French are clean. The same, of course, applies to the
US riders, with a good stretch of the imagination.

;; L'etat c'est moi -- Louis XVI
;; I... we... the Government -- Tony Blair
Old June 30th 06, 11:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 09:53:08 +0100, Simon Brooke
wrote:

No-one from France on the list. Mind you, the French may all be using
some French doping place that hasn't yet been found. But it's also
possible that the French are clean. The same, of course, applies to the
US riders, with a good stretch of the imagination.

As for the French being clean well they can barely wash themselves in
the morning (having the lowest water and soap usage in the developed
world) so the chances of them being clean are slim to non existent -
unless the drug testing lab is in France of course

and surely that should read with a good stretch of the imagination....
taken with a tab of LSD?