FS Raleigh 753 Team frame 55cm

Old April 23rd 04, 11:39 PM
terry morrow

Default FS Raleigh 753 Team frame 55cm

circa 1992?
Raleigh Team 753 frame
Reynolds 753 steel tubes bonded with al lugs
55cm center to center with about 55.5cm top tube
no fork unless you want a no name used chrome steel fork
many scratches, chips, etc., but mechanically sound with no rust, dents,
etc.
uses 1 inch headset/ 25.0 post/clamp on front derailleur/English bottom
bracket
rear dropouts spaced for 130--i e 8/9/10--speed hub.
no pic available unless i get digital camera fixed soon.
asking (shipped in CONUS) $110 with steel fork
$100 shipped with no fork,
or best offer.
would consider trades (need latex 700 x 23mm tubes, 9/10 speed campy
ergo shifters/rear clincher wheel, etc.)
e mail to
or
.
Old May 21st 04, 02:07 PM
rniak

Terry Morrow wrote:
circa 1992? Raleigh Team 753 frame Reynolds 753 steel tubes bonded with
al lugs 55cm center to center with about 55.5cm top tube no fork unless
you want a no name used chrome steel fork many scratches, chips, etc.,
but mechanically sound with no rust, dents, etc. uses 1 inch headset/
25.0 post/clamp on front derailleur/English bottom bracket rear dropouts
spaced for 130--i e 8/9/10--speed hub. no pic available unless i get
digital camera fixed soon. asking (shipped in CONUS) $110 with steel
fork $100 shipped with no fork, or best offer. would consider trades
(need latex 700 x 23mm tubes, 9/10 speed campy ergo shifters/rear
clincher wheel, etc.) e mail to or
.

Warning: I bought a supposedly "new in box" Cinelli XA stem from D
:Morrow last month. Upon arrival, realized that it WAS NOT NEW and wa
:in fact used! When I inquired Dr Terry Morrow about this, he simpl
:replied " ...sorry, but it was sold as new, to me..." !!??!! This gu
:is not 100 % honest in his item discriptions,... period! BUYE
:BEWARE. :

-

Old May 21st 04, 06:37 PM
terry morrow

to clarify, i did not reply "sorry it was sold to me as new." i did
reply "it was sold to me as new." i noted that it had probably been
installed as it had minor--very minor--marks well below the minimun
insertion line where they would never be visible when stem was
inserted. thus i probably should not have advertised it as new in
box. if mr niak wants to return the stem, i'd be happy to refund his
money plus return shipping costs. he agreed to keep it as it is the
now hard to find 26.4 clamp size. i doubt he'd be able to find a like
condition stem for the $25 (including shipping)) he paid me--which was
less than i originally paid for stem. i've sold many parts over rec
bikes marketplace over the years--at last count about 200
transactions--with only one previous complaint which was a failure to
read a WTB ad closely on my part and which i rectified to the buyer's
satisfaction.
regards, terry

rniak wrote in message ...
Terry Morrow wrote:
circa 1992? Raleigh Team 753 frame Reynolds 753 steel tubes bonded with
al lugs 55cm center to center with about 55.5cm top tube no fork unless
you want a no name used chrome steel fork many scratches, chips, etc.,
but mechanically sound with no rust, dents, etc. uses 1 inch headset/
25.0 post/clamp on front derailleur/English bottom bracket rear dropouts
spaced for 130--i e 8/9/10--speed hub. no pic available unless i get
digital camera fixed soon. asking (shipped in CONUS) $110 with steel
fork $100 shipped with no fork, or best offer. would consider trades
(need latex 700 x 23mm tubes, 9/10 speed campy ergo shifters/rear
clincher wheel, etc.) e mail to or
.

Warning: I bought a supposedly "new in box" Cinelli XA stem from Dr
:Morrow last month. Upon arrival, realized that it WAS NOT NEW and was
:in fact used! When I inquired Dr Terry Morrow about this, he simply
:replied " ...sorry, but it was sold as new, to me..." !!??!! This guy
:is not 100 % honest in his item discriptions,... period! BUYER
:BEWARE.