Frothing at the mouth cyclist attacks taxi, then tries again. Niceclear video of it.

Old August 31st 17, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default Frothing at the mouth cyclist attacks taxi, then tries again.Nice clear video of it.

On 31/08/17 15:45, Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 10:54:20 AM UTC+1, TMS320 wrote:
On 31/08/17 10:25, Simon Jester wrote:

"we've included as much footage as we can in order to put the
incident into context." Yeah, sure you have.

Indeed. Considering the roads were fairly clear and the rider was
ahead 5 minutes after we first see them, the fare payer ought to be
asking questions about the route taken by the driver.

I am more interested in what happened before the footage started.
According to the 'complete' footage a cyclist decided to film/photo a
couple of cars then lay his bicycle in the mouth of a junction,
invite the taxi driver to get out and fight, then rip his wiper off.
All of this was, apparently, with no provocation which leaves me
wondering what happened before the 'incident'.

That was what my "indeed" was for.
Old August 31st 17, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 31/08/2017 15:45, Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 10:54:20 AM UTC+1, TMS320 wrote:
On 31/08/17 10:25, Simon Jester wrote:

"we've included as much footage as we can in order to put the incident into context."
Yeah, sure you have.

Indeed. Considering the roads were fairly clear and the rider was ahead
5 minutes after we first see them, the fare payer ought to be asking
questions about the route taken by the driver.

I am more interested in what happened before the footage started.
According to the 'complete' footage a cyclist decided to film/photo a couple of cars then lay his bicycle in the mouth of a junction, invite the taxi driver to get out and fight, then rip his wiper off.
All of this was, apparently, with no provocation which leaves me wondering what happened before the 'incident'.

If your fantasy were rooted in reality, the turd on the bike had plenty
of opportunity to confront the driver of the taxi along the way, before
they got to the junction where the criminal damage was committed. He
rode straight past (none too expertly) some time before he committed the
crime.
Old August 31st 17, 08:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Bod wrote:
On 30/08/2017 20:22, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
as one of the comments : looks like a smack head. Lethal injection
is the answer.

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/ne...taxi-1-8728273

I used to comment a lot on this rags comment page. I lost a lot of
accounts due to my comments on stinking cyclists and Muslimes. But,
I could always create new accounts.
Now it would seem that you have to have a Facebook account to make a
comment.
I will not have a Facebook account as I have an IQ over 80.

81?

Asks the pillock who many times stated that Humans are the most intelligent
life in the entire Universe.
Yip, he actually said that.
What a Dick.

Old August 31st 17, 10:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 20:33:17 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Asks the pillock who many times stated that Humans are the most intelligent
life in the entire Universe.
Yip, he actually said that.
What a Dick.

Do you actually have a point to make here? What has your IQ got to do
with the human race in general?

Oh, look Beavis is trying to stand up for Butthead! LOL

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:

Old September 1st 17, 11:52 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Fri, 01 Sep 2017 10:27:43 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Eh!?

Perhaps Mr Pounder Esquire is inebriated and talking even less sense than usual.

Beavis and Butthead sticking together again! LOL

--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) scientific "mind" at work
again: