Your thoughts on MUSIC (speakers) on an organized ride?

Old April 29th 08, 05:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
It's Chris

Default Your thoughts on MUSIC (speakers) on an organized ride?

I've had speakers on my commuter for decades, I play them quietly, of
course so I han still hear traffic. I only tried them during a
recreational ride once, on a double century. But I only played music
duringthe times when I was alone. The rest of the time there were real
people to pass the time with.

- -
Compliments of:
"Your Friendly Neighborhood Wheelman"

If you want to E-mail me use:
ChrisZCorner "at" webtv "dot" net

My website:
http://geocities.com/czcorner

Your thoughts on MUSIC (speakers) on an organized ride? Hell And High Water General 14 April 26th 08 08:37 AM
Ride-A-Lot video with great music - Doh! LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 0 April 26th 08 12:44 AM
Post ride music Succorso UK 0 March 25th 05 10:06 PM
Mayors to Ride, Unicyclists, Music, etc: 2004 Mayors' Ride Set to Begin Cycle America General 0 May 7th 04 06:52 PM
What Music Do U All Listen To While You Ride? country_style17 Unicycling 39 May 1st 04 03:00 AM