IDIOTS ON BIKES ARE NOT AS DANGEROUS

Old March 4th 09, 02:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.urban-transit
KingOfTheApes

Default IDIOTS ON BIKES ARE NOT AS DANGEROUS

"I always wondered why those Dutch looked so happy without SUVs"

I've said that before without even realizing the full connection
between SUVs and Electra Amsterdams...

Well, they both allow you to drive/ride with reckless abandon. The
Amsterdams feature coaster brakes and big wheels that allow you to sip
coffee or talk on the phone while flying over bumps, just like in an
SUV.

Only difference is that when you make a mistake in an SUV, you kill 2
or 3 people. I think the idiots better ride the bike.

I also own some curves, the Dahon Curve 16" that is awesome (did 8
miles on it yesterday with my 6'1" frame and all), but you can't be an
idiot. You have to pay full attention. Last time my girlfriend tried
chatting on the phone on it, she landed like a 747 without the landing
gear.

The Amsterdam is the "ape bike" and the little one is the "monkey
bike," both REVOLUTION READY.

HYPOCRISY+IDIOCRACY=MEDIOCRITY=DEMOCRACY

THE BANANA REVOLUTION

http://webspawner.com/users/bananarevolution
Old March 4th 09, 03:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.urban-transit
KingOfTheApes

The t-shirts couldn't be far behind the idea...

APE BIKE

description
Picture this: You are a rebel with a cause, and you ride your cool
cruiser along the beach with APE HANGER BARS and all. Life's a beach,
right?

t-shirt says
I love my Ape Bike

http://www.zazzle.com/ape_bike_tshir...17302260839304

MONKEY BIKE

description
You know less is more, so you ride a little foldable bike and probably
love the nudist beach. Just kidding.

t-shirt says
I love my Monkey Bike

http://www.zazzle.com/i_love_mymonke...62442449424929
Old March 5th 09, 03:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.urban-transit
ComandanteBanana

I see some people here give a ****. Hey, I just made a t-shirt for
you!

description
You know how it is when they give a **** about your problems... Well,
you give a **** about theirs too! It's part of the idiocracy we live
under.

t-shirt says

I give a ****
You give a ****
They give a ****
We all give a ****

http://www.zazzle.com/****_tshirt-235770811064223604

Old March 6th 09, 03:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.urban-transit
KingOfTheApes

Default dump the Big Three and embrace public transportation

Originally Posted by maddmaxx
"Unless you believe this is all a giant sham, then the puppen masters
are those who vote for the politicians. Ultimately, we all bear the
responsibility of putting them in the position that allows them to do
this, and much of what they do reflects the attitudes of the voters.

If you do believe in a great conspiracy, remember that it is being run
by the same government that we all think can't find its backside with
either hand."

***

It's hard to tell who got what share of the blame for what, but let me
give you an example: People who voted in 2000/2004 don't give a damn
about healthcare.

Well, they do, but simply it was NOT an issue in those elections, and
the issues are made up by... THE POLITICIANS. People rather voted for
the war and against homosexual rights... Funny, no?

How about our transportation policies (or lack of), who gives a damn
about bike lanes or fast trains?

I think only the revolution will address those.

NOTE: Obama is setting aside some money for trains, but not to build
any fast train per se. He may as well dump the Big Three and embrace
public transportation, no?

Old March 6th 09, 07:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.urban-transit
KingOfTheApes

Originally Posted by boneshake
"Yes. You don't need 4wd to haul a bike. A friggin' Yugo could haul a
bike, just get a rack. You are evil."

I think people who own small SUVs hang in Limbo instead of going to
Hell, like the owners of Supersized Unnecessary Vehicles do.

Of course, cyclists go to Heaven. Oh, and riders of public
transportation do too.
Old March 21st 09, 10:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.urban-transit

On Mar 6, 8:04*am, KingOfTheApes wrote:
[...]

NO!!!!! PUBLIC TRANSIT DOES NOT WORK AND NEVER WILL WORK. MASS
TRANSIT IS SO SLOW THAT PEOPLE CAN NOT AFFORD THE WASTE OF THEIR TIME
TO USE IT.

PUBLIC TRANSIT IS ONLY PUSHED BY TOTAL MORONS THAT HAVE NO CLUE OF
WHAT PEOPLE DEMAND FOR THEIR LIVES IN THIS SOCIETY

Old March 21st 09, 10:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.urban-transit

On Mar 6, 12:18*pm, KingOfTheApes wrote:
Originally Posted by boneshake
"Yes. You don't need 4wd to haul a bike. A friggin' Yugo could haul a
bike, just get a rack. You are evil."

I think people who own small SUVs hang in Limbo instead of going to
Hell, like the owners of Supersized Unnecessary Vehicles do.

Of course, cyclists go to Heaven. *Oh, and riders of public
transportation do too.

Heaven is supposed to be a very nice people. That means that transit
riders are rejected at the main gate an instantly sent to Hell.
Nobody can stand being around transit riders or other idiot losers.
Old March 22nd 09, 01:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.urban-transit
Vito[_2_]

wrote
Jack May wrote:
PUBLIC TRANSIT IS ONLY PUSHED BY TOTAL MORONS ....

I must assume that you have never traveled in a country or area where
mass transit is the prime means of transportation. ....

There is much truth on both sides.

Public transport can be great provided it goes to, from and when one needs
it - which is seldom the case in the US. Speed isn't the prime factor as
witness the problems with our airline industry. People seek comfort and
convenience. Few Americans are willing to be literally pushed into an
already full cattle car like in Japan.

But a good start would be moving freight off of our highways and back onto
our rail roads.

Old March 22nd 09, 01:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
PatTX[_3_]

:: Jack May wrote:
::
:::: I think only the revolution will address those.

Um, that's the key sentence in his diatribe. This must be Commandante Banana
in another guise.

sigh.

Pat in TX

Old March 22nd 09, 12:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.urban-transit
Miles Bader[_2_]

"Vito" writes:
PUBLIC TRANSIT IS ONLY PUSHED BY TOTAL MORONS ....

I must assume that you have never traveled in a country or area where
mass transit is the prime means of transportation. ....

There is much truth on both sides.

Actually I suspect there's a lot more truth behind Jobst's statement
above, than truth behind jackmay's statement...

-Miles

--
Accordion, n. An instrument in harmony with the sentiments of an assassin.

Idiots on the A1 Artleknock UK 150 August 18th 07 02:00 PM
Idiots Mark Thompson UK 1 May 12th 07 07:02 PM
Idiots heed UK 54 May 4th 06 08:46 AM