The dinosaurs never existed

Old November 10th 15, 06:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
ian field

Default The dinosaurs never existed

"Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher"
wrote in message
On Sunday, November 8, 2015 at 6:20:38 PM UTC-5, tt wrote:
hypatiab7 wrote:

On Sunday, November 8, 2015 at 11:27:46 AM UTC-5, Kurt Kurt wrote:
Science is faith in the ability to predict experiments, not a bit
more or less.

Religion is a search for truth.

Science is a search for knowledge that admits whether or not it has
found it.

Religion is a search for knowledge that never finds it but says it
has.

science agrees with the bible

The dinosaurs never existed. They were part of an Evil Liberal Science
Conspiracy to make fun of god.

You're proof that dinosaurs *STILL* exist.

Old November 12th 15, 06:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
ian field

"Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher"

hypatiab7 wrote:

On Sunday, November 8, 2015 at 11:27:46 AM UTC-5, Kurt Kurt wrote:
Science is faith in the ability to predict experiments, not a
bit
more or less.

Religion is a search for truth.

Science is a search for knowledge that admits whether or not it
has
found it.

Religion is a search for knowledge that never finds it but says it
has.

science agrees with the bible

The dinosaurs never existed. They were part of an Evil Liberal
Science
Conspiracy to make fun of god.

You're proof that dinosaurs *STILL* exist.

They do exist. They are now called SUVs.

We cyclists and pedestrians are the small furry mammals trying to survive
among the dinosaurs.

Do elephants use you as a tampon?

Old November 13th 15, 10:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
ian field

wrote:
Science is faith in the ability to predict experiments, not a
bit
more or less.

Religion is a search for truth.

Science is a search for knowledge that admits whether or not it
has
found it.

Religion is a search for knowledge that never finds it but says
it
has.

science agrees with the bible

The dinosaurs never existed. They were part of an Evil Liberal
Science
Conspiracy to make fun of god.

You're proof that dinosaurs *STILL* exist.

They do exist. They are now called SUVs.

We cyclists and pedestrians are the small furry mammals trying to
survive
among the dinosaurs.

Do elephants use you as a tampon?

SUVs are a luxury in India and they do real work. I don't think SUVs match
the power of the elephant.

So you like it then?

Old November 13th 15, 10:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
ian field

"Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher"
wrote in message
On Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 3:50:49 PM UTC-5, Kurt Kurt wrote:
Hate to break it to you, but they are just large chickens.

So you deny that they were proper dinosaurs, and that they would be large
chicken.

That's what I say in the title, referring to the Christians living in
denial of science and evidence.

How big were those chicken, say 5 tons?

Colonel Saunders had to downgrade in a big way after he'd fried them all.

Old November 14th 15, 05:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
ian field

wrote:
[...]

I'm sure they can recreate one of those dino-chickens with genetics.
Though a four-legged chicken would be more practical. I don't know why God
created the chicken with such wimpy wings.

Food for stupid people that can't catch the ones that fly.

Old November 15th 15, 05:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
ian field

wrote:
[...]

If there was a species of chicken that weighted 5 tons, there must have
been a species of giants that weighted 100 tons.

Apparently; the cave-men stood on a cliff and dropped rocks on the dinosaurs
heads down below.

Old November 16th 15, 05:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
ian field

wrote:
[...]

Cavemen probably ran dinosaur farms and ate their eggs. But dinosaurs went
on a hunger strike to resist this exploitation and died.

Rubbish - they were all abducted by aliens.