cyclist that threw a hissy fit fined heavily for damaging anunattended parked car

Old August 25th 17, 01:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default cyclist that threw a hissy fit fined heavily for damaging anunattended parked car

On 25/08/2017 10:28, TMS320 wrote:

On 24/08/17 23:04, JNugent wrote:

TMS gets it wrong when he tries to argue that a story about what a
cyclist did with his bike (on the highway) is nothing to do with cycling.

Nugent gets it wrong when he tries to argue that the stories of a person
with a bicycle - "cyclist" - involve cycling.

Extraordinary...
Old August 25th 17, 02:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 25/08/17 13:14, JNugent wrote:
On 25/08/2017 10:28, TMS320 wrote:
On 24/08/17 23:04, JNugent wrote:

TMS gets it wrong when he tries to argue that a story about what a
cyclist did with his bike (on the highway) is nothing to do with
cycling.

Nugent gets it wrong when he tries to argue that the stories of a
person with a bicycle - "cyclist" - involve cycling.

Extraordinary...

Indeed it is. Then give us a rough idea for how long it takes for the
effect of touching a bicycle seat to wear off. 1 picosecond... 1
second... 10 minutes...?
Old August 25th 17, 02:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 25/08/2017 14:23, TMS320 wrote:

On 25/08/17 13:14, JNugent wrote:
On 25/08/2017 10:28, TMS320 wrote:
On 24/08/17 23:04, JNugent wrote:

TMS gets it wrong when he tries to argue that a story about what a
cyclist did with his bike (on the highway) is nothing to do with
cycling.

Nugent gets it wrong when he tries to argue that the stories of a
person with a bicycle - "cyclist" - involve cycling.

Extraordinary...

Indeed it is. Then give us a rough idea for how long it takes for the
effect of touching a bicycle seat to wear off. 1 picosecond... 1
second... 10 minutes...?

You're moving on from 'extraordinary' to 'bizarre'.

Old August 25th 17, 04:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 2:23:12 PM UTC+1, TMS320 wrote:
On 25/08/17 13:14, JNugent wrote:
On 25/08/2017 10:28, TMS320 wrote:
On 24/08/17 23:04, JNugent wrote:

TMS gets it wrong when he tries to argue that a story about what a
cyclist did with his bike (on the highway) is nothing to do with
cycling.

Nugent gets it wrong when he tries to argue that the stories of a
person with a bicycle - "cyclist" - involve cycling.

Extraordinary...

Indeed it is. Then give us a rough idea for how long it takes for the
effect of touching a bicycle seat to wear off. 1 picosecond... 1
second... 10 minutes...?

Hush, don't wake Nugent.
He has just taken his meds and been put down for his nap with his invisible friend Roadtax.

Old August 25th 17, 08:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 25/08/17 14:25, JNugent wrote:
On 25/08/2017 14:23, TMS320 wrote:
On 25/08/17 13:14, JNugent wrote:
On 25/08/2017 10:28, TMS320 wrote:
On 24/08/17 23:04, JNugent wrote:

TMS gets it wrong when he tries to argue that a story about what a
cyclist did with his bike (on the highway) is nothing to do with
cycling.

Nugent gets it wrong when he tries to argue that the stories of a
person with a bicycle - "cyclist" - involve cycling.

Extraordinary...

Indeed it is. Then give us a rough idea for how long it takes for the
effect of touching a bicycle seat to wear off. 1 picosecond... 1
second... 10 minutes...?

You're moving on from 'extraordinary' to 'bizarre'.

Then we can take it that most cases highlighted have nothing to do with
cycling and are OT.
Old August 25th 17, 11:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 25/08/2017 20:53, TMS320 wrote:
On 25/08/17 14:25, JNugent wrote:
On 25/08/2017 14:23, TMS320 wrote:
On 25/08/17 13:14, JNugent wrote:
On 25/08/2017 10:28, TMS320 wrote:
On 24/08/17 23:04, JNugent wrote:

TMS gets it wrong when he tries to argue that a story about what a
cyclist did with his bike (on the highway) is nothing to do with
cycling.

Nugent gets it wrong when he tries to argue that the stories of a
person with a bicycle - "cyclist" - involve cycling.

Extraordinary...

Indeed it is. Then give us a rough idea for how long it takes for the
effect of touching a bicycle seat to wear off. 1 picosecond... 1
second... 10 minutes...?

You're moving on from 'extraordinary' to 'bizarre'.

Then we can take it that most cases highlighted have nothing to do with
cycling and are OT.

So we can take it that your position is that no matter what a cyclists
does, on the highway, with his bike, it's nothing to do with cycling?

Really?

Old August 26th 17, 10:53 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 25/08/17 23:34, JNugent wrote:
[...]

As usual, what you wrote has no connection to what the other person wrote.
Old August 26th 17, 12:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 26/08/2017 10:53, TMS320 wrote:
[...]

You can't even remember what you wrote three posts back.

Old August 26th 17, 01:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 26/08/17 12:06, JNugent wrote:
[...]

That's three posts more than you.
Old August 26th 17, 08:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 26/08/2017 13:36, TMS320 wrote:
[...]

We are probably going to have to leave this with the following fair summary:

I (and others) say that something - anything - a cyclist does on the
highway with his bike is something to do with cycling (hence, for one
thing, the OP's post about the strange incident of the cyclist who threw
his bike onto the bonnet of a parked car).

You, OTOH, are trying to insist that what cyclists do on the highway
with their bikes has nothing to do with cycling.

On that basis, of course, nothing in the world has anything to do with
cycling.

Road rage driver fined for damaging sign Alycidon UK 2 April 22nd 16 01:51 PM
Hissy fit cyclist loses in court MrCheerful UK 0 February 20th 16 10:00 AM
Heavily built cyclist assaulted 87 year old on pavement. Mrcheerful UK 2 January 11th 16 03:42 PM
Parked van kills cyclist Mrcheerful UK 4 June 10th 14 09:03 AM
Suspended sentence for heavily armed cyclist Mrcheerful UK 19 April 7th 14 11:11 PM