"Masters Athlete" Magazine feature!

Old February 2nd 08, 02:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default "Masters Athlete" Magazine feature!

Masters athlete magazine finally updated my video on their site. I
edited this one specifically for the site down to about 4 min from the
original 9+min, adding the 8 stair jump at the end.

The actual magazine will be out this month sometime, and I'll post info
about where you might be able to pick up a copy in your area asap. The
other way to get it is to just order it by phone or online at their
site. I signed up for 18 issues which is only $30, but I think you can
also order individual issues as well.

http://www.masters-athlete.com/public/484.cfm

--
MuniAddict

My Videos:

'http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699
' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 2nd 08, 07:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
epistolize

legtod2 wrote:
Your a celebrity now.

--
epistolize

affirmation: i will hit tricks in a heavy stylee, quit prehoppin and
flow freely
organise my thughts into lines
and WORK "I lli T!
eratepeoplegetthefulleffectofalphabetsoup?"
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 2nd 08, 08:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

Well you've definitely got the publicity, so when do you start getting
paid?

--
jamessd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
Add me, but tel me who you are :

Kieron wrote:
I tell u wat they would have to be a very commited pedo to learn to ride
a unicycle in order to mingle with us, steel one of us and rape us in a
bush.

http://www.usenet.com