Not one single positive test in this year's Tour

Old July 27th 09, 03:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Not one single positive test in this year's Tour

Now that's a ****ing miracle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...n_cycling#2002

Old July 27th 09, 03:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

or

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ses_in_cycling

Old July 27th 09, 03:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Anton Berlin wrote:

Now that's a ****ing miracle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...n_cycling#2002

Hey Dickhead,

Give it another few months. There will be positives, trust me. Notice
how long it took for Di Loser's CERA positive to come back from The
Guido.

Thanks,

Magilla

Old July 27th 09, 03:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

How long did it take your positive test to come back?
Old July 27th 09, 04:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

MagillaGorilla wrote:
Anton Berlin wrote:

Now that's a ****ing miracle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...n_cycling#2002

Hey Dickhead,

Give it another few months. There will be positives, trust me. Notice
how long it took for Di Loser's CERA positive to come back from The
Guido.

Thanks,

Magilla

Misplaced irony on that link.
Old July 27th 09, 09:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
nobody

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 22:06:45 -0500, z wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:
Anton Berlin wrote:

Now that's a ****ing miracle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...n_cycling#2002

Hey Dickhead,

Give it another few months. There will be positives, trust me. Notice
how long it took for Di Loser's CERA positive to come back from The
Guido.

Thanks,

Magilla

Misplaced irony on that link.

Someone will get hung out to dry in a month or so, that's pretty
clear. They need at least 2-3 sac'draficial lambs each season to make
people think doping control isn't totally slacking off and having
coffee with the testees.

Old July 27th 09, 11:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 19:48:14 -0700 (PDT), Anton Berlin
wrote:

Now that's a ****ing miracle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...n_cycling#2002

"It's early days yet"
Old July 27th 09, 12:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:

Now that's a ****ing miracle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...n_cycling#2002

The miracle would be the increase in intelligence across the entire
pro peloton for this to happen. And even if you got the real idiots
out, the ones that would try it without any major thought process
involved, you'd have to weed out the slightly brighter ones that think
they are smart enough to beat the system.

Of course, there are probably some that are actually smart enough to
beat the system and perhaps are. Magilla is betting that whereever
that bright line is, it is above Contador.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old July 27th 09, 01:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On Jul 26, 9:53*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Anton Berlin wrote:
Now that's a ****ing miracle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...n_cycling#2002

Hey Dickhead,

Give it another few months. *There will be positives, trust me. *Notice
how long it took for Di Loser's CERA positive to come back from The
Guido.

Did that positive, from deep within the super-secretive bowels of
"Guido", have any white-out on it, or any A test impossible values,
especially when compared to the subsequent B test?

And hey, if 2009 for some ungodly reason doesn't work, let's test and
re re re test 2008-- maybe something spoiled due to poor storage?
that'll work! Let's get something on these guys!

After all, WE KNOW THEY ARE DOPING!!!

What color is your conspiracy, Magilla? Shiny white?

Sincerely,
--D-y

Old July 27th 09, 02:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

wrote:

Now that's a ****ing miracle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...n_cycling#2002

The miracle would be the increase in intelligence across the entire
pro peloton for this to happen. And even if you got the real idiots
out, the ones that would try it without any major thought process
involved, you'd have to weed out the slightly brighter ones that think
they are smart enough to beat the system.

Of course, there are probably some that are actually smart enough to
beat the system and perhaps are. Magilla is betting that whereever
that bright line is, it is above Contador.

Look, there were almost no positives from the Olympics. Even
Bettini was only caught because he misjudged the CERA detection
window. I know some of us are of the opinion that cycling is at
the leading edge of this ****, I am not one of them. It seems
much more likely to me that whatever the people in sports that
are worth real money (as opposed to the pocket change that
cycling is worth) are taking has filtered down.

If that is the case then I doubt there will be a rash of
positive test results in 2 months. If a lot of people were
micro-dosing CERA I think we'd have seen it at the Giro.

Bob Schwartz