ass jimmies

Old May 25th 05, 07:06 PM
routebeer

monkey butt, saddle sores, whatever....wtf is up with these nasty

If you have animals living on you then see a doctor. If all you truly
have is a saddle sore then you can beat it into submission. Just keep
riding on it as if it were not there. The pain will fade after 15-30
min. It will hurt like hell but the nerve causing the pain will
eventually calm down. It may become infected but this usually means it
is on its last leg. It should rupture and loose the puss. This is the
uglier side of cycling.

Old May 26th 05, 10:16 PM
czb

ass jimmies i now know can be fixed by:

1. hot bath w epsom salts
2. hydrogen peroxide
3. day or two off the bike
4. anti acne antibiotics (this is not a virus)

the term came to me while riding in west arizona sun this week as i was
finishing a ride, my ass hurting, and i came upon a decrepit dairy
queen on highway 85 and i thought about an ice cream cone with jimmies.

Old May 26th 05, 11:27 PM
Bill Sornson

czb wrote:
ass jimmies i now know can be fixed by:

1. hot bath w epsom salts
2. hydrogen peroxide
3. day or two off the bike
4. anti acne antibiotics (this is not a virus)

the term came to me while riding in west arizona sun this week as i
was finishing a ride, my ass hurting, and i came upon a decrepit dairy
queen on highway 85 and i thought about an ice cream cone with
jimmies.

Thanks for THAT disgusting association.

Bill "one with everything (but hold the friggin' jimmies!)" S.