Thanks to the White Van Man who ran me over

Old January 13th 09, 08:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tom Crispin

Default Thanks to the White Van Man who ran me over

....And his compensation payment...
http://www.britishschoolofcycling.com/kitchen/fold0.htm
Old January 13th 09, 08:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Martin[_2_]

Tom Crispin wrote:
...And his compensation payment...
http://www.britishschoolofcycling.com/kitchen/fold0.htm

What a nice bike. Does anyone else here have one of those?
Old January 13th 09, 08:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Marc[_2_]

Martin wrote:
Tom Crispin wrote:
...And his compensation payment...
http://www.britishschoolofcycling.com/kitchen/fold0.htm

What a nice bike. Does anyone else here have one of those?

I'm not sure, I think I remember someone once mentioning it.
Old January 13th 09, 09:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tosspot[_2_]

Tom Crispin wrote:
...And his compensation payment...
http://www.britishschoolofcycling.com/kitchen/fold0.htm

Which model is it?
Old January 13th 09, 09:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
_[_9_]

Tom Crispin wrote:
...And his compensation payment...
http://www.britishschoolofcycling.com/kitchen/fold0.htm

with a bit of luck the next one wont leave you around to claim compo.
Old January 13th 09, 09:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Trevor A Panther[_2_]

"Tom Crispin" wrote in message
...And his compensation payment...
http://www.britishschoolofcycling.com/kitchen/fold0.htm

I am green all over!!!!

--
Trevor A Panther
In South Yorkshire,

Old January 13th 09, 10:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tom Crispin

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 22:05:14 +0100, Tosspot
wrote:

Tom Crispin wrote:
...And his compensation payment...
http://www.britishschoolofcycling.com/kitchen/fold0.htm

Which model is it?

2009 M type, 6 gears, extended seat post, son dyno hub, Brookes
saddle.
Old January 13th 09, 11:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_9_]

On Jan 13, 8:35*pm, Tom Crispin
wrote:
...And his compensation payment...http://www.britishschoolofcycling.com/kitchen/fold0.htm

What, the whole kitchen? Awesome!

--
Guy
Old January 13th 09, 11:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tim Hall

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 20:35:24 +0000, Tom Crispin
wrote:

...And his compensation payment...
http://www.britishschoolofcycling.com/kitchen/fold0.htm

Nice.

I can't find what to put on my toast in the fold0 and fold2.
--
Tim