Now the Scummy Left are intimidating lawyers...

Old November 20th 20, 11:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

Default Now the Scummy Left are intimidating lawyers...

On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 07:46:20 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 5:30:47 PM UTC-8, John B. wrote:
On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 15:54:58 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 2:42:42 PM UTC-8, John B. wrote:
On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 11:58:14 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Sunday, November 15, 2020 at 5:01:18 PM UTC-8, landotter wrote:
On Sunday, November 15, 2020 at 6:50:14 PM UTC-6, Andre Jute wrote:
... and the lawyers don't have the stones to stand up to the Donkey Party Scum.

https://www.steynonline.com/10762/an...ith-no-chasers

This article also contains the best summary I've come across of why the election outcome is suspect:

"Trump won the election fair and square on Tuesday night. Then, with mysterious synchronicity, Democrat-run cities in swing states decided they were closing down for the night - something I've never seen in any free election (Canada, UK, France, Denmark, etc) but which is a relatively common trick in dictatorships and the like. When America woke up on Wednesday morning, those Democrat cities (Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta) had been the beneficiaries of necessary replenishments in the small hours, and were well on their way to delivering the election to Biden with voter turnout and candidate margins that bear no relation to the rest of the country" -- Mark Steyn

Andre Jute
The Democrat Party wouldn't try to intimidate Mr Trump's lawyers unless they have something to hide.
I haven't visited r.b.t. in a few years and it's not surprising that you've graduated from narcissistic ****bag to full on ass licking fascist. Don't be shy about getting the help you need from the psychiatric community. Cognitive behavioral therapy can be of use to deprogram huge bags of ****s such as yourself.
After the vote counters told the Republican observers that they were closing down for the night and the Republicans left, the Democrat vote counters carried on somehow multiplying Democrat votes phenomenally. What would you say if that happened in Sweden?
From your description it seems that those Republican vote counters
must have been a bunch of idiots so edger to get down to Duffy's
Tavern and suck up some Budweiser that they never stopped to notice
that those Democratic Demons weren't getting their jackets on.

While I'm watching from a distance I have this feeling that a
government by a bunch of drunks so eager to get their daily dose of
booze that they can't be bothered pay attention to what is going on in
the world is perhaps less then ideal.

Well then lets see what becomes of those now close to 1000 affidavits of election improprieties. You are telling us that none of this makes the least difference. Maybe not for Biden but those little guys that were told to cheat and that they would be protected are going to learn what the law really is. With any luck all of your relations will spend the rest of their lives in Federal prisons and if you believe that Biden will care you're SOL.

Well, so far your fancy affidavits don't seem to be working. At least
the cases that have made it to court don't seem to be working. See

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-fraud-claims/
"Judges have repeatedly and overwhelmingly ruled against the Trump
campaignís claims of fraud."

https://www.dw.com/en/us-pennsylvani...ses/a-55597851
"Federal and state courts in Pennsylvania and Michigan have rejected
more lawsuits alleging voter fraud in the US election."

https://apnews.com/article/ap-explai...706d3f7d85659e
A barrage of lawsuits and investigations led by President Donald
Trumpís campaign and allies has not come close to proving a
multi-state failure that would call into question his loss to
President-elect Joe Biden.

The campaign has filed at least 17 lawsuits in various state and
federal courts. Most make similar claims that have not been proven to
have affected any votes, including allegations that Trump election
observers didnít have the access they sought or that mail-in ballots
were fraudulently cast.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...on/6259980002/
"in Nevada the Trump campaign announced it and the state Republican
Party were preparing to file a lawsuit alleging that up to 10,000
people who no longer lived in Nevada had voted there.

"When the suit was filed, it contained just one vague reference to
'over 3,000 instances of ineligible individuals casting ballots,' and
it cited no evidence,"

Note that no court, to date, has ruled in favor of the wild eyed
Republican claims.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Let's see what you have to say when they cut off your retirement.

Tommy, I hate to say it as it sounds like bragging but the pittance I
get from my A.F. retirement is an insignificant part of my life and
whether I get it or not is really meaningless. As I have repeatedly
told you, we own two houses, we own a 1 year old car (and my 15 year
old pickup) and our only outlay these days is for food, clothing, and
such. If the U.S. were to dry up and blow away tomorrow it wouldn't
make the tiniest difference in my life.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old November 21st 20, 02:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Friday, November 20, 2020 at 10:51:55 PM UTC, John B. wrote:
I hate to say it as it sounds like bragging but the pittance I
get from my A.F. retirement is an insignificant part of my life and
whether I get it or not is really meaningless. As I have repeatedly
told you, we own two houses, we own a 1 year old car (and my 15 year
old pickup) and our only outlay these days is for food, clothing, and
such. If the U.S. were to dry up and blow away tomorrow it wouldn't
make the tiniest difference in my life.

No, you don't hate to say it, Slow Johnny, you love to say say it over and over and over again. We don't mind you being a petty braggart, but do you have to be so ****ing boring? Can't you think of anything else you've done in your boring, boring, boring life to brag about?

Andre Jute
One has to wonder if anyone has ever told Slow Johnny that being a bore is a social crime.
Old November 21st 20, 07:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_6_]

On 18/11/2020 04:05, news18 wrote:

snip

Which reminds me, exactly where did you get your material for that story
you wrote about the Alaskan dog sled race. I seem to remember an article
about it in the 60's in that august magazine from the CIA called
Reader's Digest.

Bloody hell I remember that article! That was the one he went down the
road with a box of matches in his pocket and later started the countries
biggest dogfight in a snow drift. I wonder if is online anywhere?

Old November 22nd 20, 12:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Friday, November 20, 2020 at 5:12:27 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

All of the things he has said showed me long ago that he isn't a "money man". That if his retirement from the military is rendered worthless as Biden intends to do, he would feel it a great deal more than he thinks.
Old November 22nd 20, 02:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 15:01:45 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

[...]

Sorry Tommy, but the money I get from the U.S. is a negligible factor
in my life style.

As I said, we own two houses, one in Bangkok where the son and grand
kids reside to allow the grand kids to go to the better schools found
in the capital and the one here in the country where we live. So
housing is paid for, and property taxes... no tax at all on the
Bangkok house as it is classified as a residence and the tax on the
country house, which is on a much larger lot was 2010 baht this year,
that is US$66.44, which the benevolent government reduced due to the
Virus and we actually paid 210 baht, or $6.94 in your money.

And, we went shopping yesterday. We usually shop once a week and then
occasional trips to the "open market" for fresh veggies. Lets see, I
bought some bits for the house, 320 baht, and my wife bought groceries
which amounted to (I'm looking at the bills) 1,224.5 and 360 baht, Oh
yes and we topped off the gas tank, 820 baht, so a total week's
expenditure of 2,724.5 baht, rounded up to the nearest baht is 2,725
baht, or US$90.00.

Oh! I forgot. Lights and water... lets see. We got a well so water is
free and electricity... my wife (the bill payer) tells me that last
month's electricity was 1,840 baht, divide by 4 about $14 a week.
So 90+14 = $104.

And you think I need the U.S. government dole to live?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old November 23rd 20, 09:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

And as I said, if the currency of exchange is changed over to the Chinese Yen let's see how you're talking then. Biden's comments have already made it plain that he will pay everything off with printed money with no backing.
Old Yesterday, 12:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

Goodness Tommy but you do flaunt your ignorance, don't you.

Lets see... "Chinese Yen"? Well you missed that one as the Chinese
currency is not called "yen", that is the name of Japanese currency.

And your assertion that President-Elect Biden has threatened "pay
everything off with printed money with no backing."?

Can you explain the mechanism of that? Will there be a special issue
of U.S. dollars marked "No Backing"?

But even more to the point, why would I care about what someone does
with U.S. dollar bills? they are not legal tender here. I can't spend
them.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old Yesterday, 06:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

You're impressing the hell out of me because i make a spelling error. I can't tell you how your intellect impresses me. I'll bet you were the king of B50 ground crew.
Old Yesterday, 07:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

A spelling error? The equivalent of the term "dollar" when referring
to Chinese money is "Yuan", pronounced almost like "you an" and if you
want to talk about Chinese money, in general, the term is "Renminbi"
which means literally, "the people's currency".

You misspelled a word like "yuan" - pronounced similar to "you en" (I)
and spelled it "yen" as in I have a "yen" for...

Note: It is Chinese and not pronounced as in English but that is the
closest I can come to it in words that you might understand.

No, be honest, Tommy, once again you didn't know what you were talking
about.

But even more to the point. Why should I worry about whether the Yuan
replaces those "dollars with no backing" that you talk about? Neither
one is legal tender here in Thailand.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

I realize that you are completely brainless but I suppose you will just have to wait and see what "no effect" it is going to have on you.