Assault by motoring psychopath on cyclist filmed

Old March 24th 16, 07:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Assault by motoring psychopath on cyclist filmed

101 above SC AAA!

When I'm elected RULER, a bike path goes in on the Lost Coast.
Old March 24th 16, 08:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
W. Wesley Groleau

On 03-24-2016 09:29, jbeattie wrote:
at least one person who throws a can at you or pushes your or makes contact with you that amounts to an assault

Well, there was an _unintentional_ assault. Dingbat stopped one inch
from my knee in response to lots of loud yelling. I was crossing with
the right of way from his right; he was staring at traffic to his left
and when he thought there was none, started to pull out without looking
ahead or right.

Then there were two ladies who would be dead now had I been in a car
instead of on a bike. And if I hadn't had good brakes, each would have
had unpleasant conversations with police.

But no intentional assaults.

--
Wes Groleau