John Foss

Old October 7th 05, 11:33 PM
Catboy

Default John Foss

Sorry John, but I had to make this... expect to see it around on the
forums here and there.
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/m...860e290e9adf2]

--
Catboy

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)
Gallery Updated: 09/25/05

*'UPD T-Shirts ON SALE NOW!!! (Click Me)'
(http://tinyurl.com/9ol8g)*

Old October 8th 05, 12:36 AM
forrestunifreak

Catboy wrote:
Sorry John, but I had to make this... expect to see it around on the
forums here and there.

I can't read the red words at the end....

--
forrestunifreak

Warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
It has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
It may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pshycological nudity,
and traces of peanuts.
'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

Old October 8th 05, 01:19 AM
john_childs

Here's video of me being owned: 'JC Crash of the Day'
(http://tinyurl.com/7vphu)
I don't know what was up with the laugh at the end. Must be something
messed up with the microphone on Tom's digicam. Actually I hurt my
ribs on that fall. Taking deep breaths afterwards didn't feel so good
so that may be the reason for the funny laugh.

--
john_childs

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
Gallery: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/john_childs
'Unicycling Bookmark List' (http://backcountry.unicyclist.com/) ::
'World Clock' (http://tinyurl.com/a99y3) :: 'Click Me'
(http://tinyurl.com/7lvbu)

Old October 8th 05, 01:23 AM
mscalisi

Just for fun, watch this video for a few minutes and pay close attention
to John's feet just as they come off the pedals. They spin a couple
rotations as if nobody told them they were no longer on the pedals.
......its giggle inducing.

(Sorry John!!)

It should be noted that I was too much of a wuss that day to even try
the log.

mscalisi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4961

Old October 8th 05, 01:51 AM
munipsycho

mscalisi wrote:
snip pay close attention to John's feet just as they come off the
pedals. They spin a couple rotations as if nobody told them they were
no longer on the pedals.

Hilarious! It's like Fred Flintstone air-pedaling!

But if John weren't such a great guy, it wouldn't be nearly as much fun
to roast him!

--
munipsycho

================
'Feed the Happy Wolf!' (http://www.birdknob.com/two_wolves.jsp)
'Munipsycho.com' (http://www.munipsycho.com/)
munipsycho's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9589

Old October 8th 05, 01:46 PM
chosen

john_childs wrote:
Here's video of me being owned: 'JC Crash of the Day'
(http://tinyurl.com/7vphu)
I don't know what was up with the laugh at the end. Must be something
messed up with the microphone on Tom's digicam. Actually I hurt my
ribs on that fall. Taking deep breaths afterwards didn't feel so good
so that may be the reason for the funny laugh.

ouch! and that laugh scared me at the end.

--
chosen

And I'll take your hand and pick you up
And keep you there to so you can see