uni frame...

Old October 7th 05, 01:58 AM
one_man_one_wheel

Default uni frame...

does anyone have blue prints or something of that sort for making a uni
frame? i prefer flat crown but if it is a strong unicrown it might be
better of(i ride more trials than anything). any ways it just has to be
sumthing i can make and has to be strong! thanks in adavnce.

-Phil

--
one_man_one_wheel

-Phil
one_man_one_wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10362

Old October 8th 05, 10:29 AM
andrew_carter

I've gone through a fair bit of this whole custom frame building stuff.
I'm cureently having a beautiful muni frame built for me by a muni
riding mate of mine. It will be really light and thin, because we're
both experimenting with the idea that there's a lot of overkill in most
muni frames you see. Here are several threads about both my original
(a lont time ago) ideas and questions, and also the current project...

*The current project (including a few CAD models, dimensions, etc)*
http://tinyurl.com/8d4gl

*Old project(s)*
http://tinyurl.com/busxp
http://tinyurl.com/a5g8n
http://tinyurl.com/dn6pr
http://tinyurl.com/7vz24
http://tinyurl.com/bg8j8
http://tinyurl.com/9ntr6
http://tinyurl.com/d8kba
http://tinyurl.com/8rnv5
http://tinyurl.com/ccef9
http://tinyurl.com/ak2n7

Andrew

--
andrew_carter

*http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/andrew*
unicycling tips and tutorials - http://www.unicycle.2ya.com
*'my big movies' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/bigmovies)*
___________
WORKS ON CONTINGENCY*?*
NO*,* MONEY DOWN*!*

Old October 8th 05, 02:31 PM
trials_uni

one_man_pne_wheel is my previous account name and thank you very much
thats so help full!

-Phil

--
trials_uni

You can't get up and try it again if you don't fall first.
-Phil

Old October 8th 05, 06:07 PM
john_childs

A frame based on Krashin'Kenny's 'frame design'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37531) is another
frame building option.

--
john_childs

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
Gallery: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/john_childs
'Unicycling Bookmark List' (http://backcountry.unicyclist.com/) ::
'World Clock' (http://tinyurl.com/a99y3) :: 'Click Me'
(http://tinyurl.com/7lvbu)

Frame fit: which is more important - Frame height vs. top tube length? S o r n i Techniques 18 July 9th 04 07:17 AM
Resistance Trainer: Am I wrecking my frame??? JayofMontreal Techniques 36 November 6th 03 09:31 PM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM
Dent in frame Neil Guthrie Mountain Biking 6 July 22nd 03 05:06 PM