Virginia Cross State Bike Ride, May 4-12, 2007

Old April 28th 07, 07:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Matt O'Toole

Default Virginia Cross State Bike Ride, May 4-12, 2007

The Virginia Bicycling Federation invites everyone to join us on our Cross
State Bike Ride next week. We'll be riding the Transcontinental Route 76
across Virginia, from the Kentucky border to Yorktown. We'll be riding
for 9 days. You may join us for the whole ride, or any portion thereof.
We especially encourage local riders to join us for the day as we pass
through your area. Details and contact info are posted on the VBF
homepage: www.vabike.org

Matt O.