Looking for a certain hill in Virginia

Old May 8th 07, 01:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
SebB

Default Looking for a certain hill in Virginia

Hi! I hope someone will be able to help me with this! I once saw a elevation
graph from an hill located in Virginia (probably West Virginia somewhere
near Blacksburg). The hill was about 8 miles long and elevation gain was
about 2200 feet (going from 1900 to 3100 feet if my memory is good). Does
anyone know auch an hill in that sector?

Thanks!

SebB

Old May 8th 07, 02:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
RicodJour

On May 8, 8:15 am, "SebB" wrote:
Hi! I hope someone will be able to help me with this! I once saw a elevation
graph from an hill located in Virginia (probably West Virginia somewhere
near Blacksburg). The hill was about 8 miles long and elevation gain was
about 2200 feet (going from 1900 to 3100 feet if my memory is good). Does
anyone know auch an hill in that sector?

Well, the numbers aren't the same and I'm not familiar with the area,
but could you be referring to Reddish Knob Hill in Virginia? That's
roughly 12 miles and 2800 feet.

Last day FA: Barcroft Virginia GT [email protected] Marketplace 0 January 10th 07 03:48 PM
FA: Barcroft Virginia GT [email protected] Marketplace 0 January 6th 07 12:19 PM
Virginia unicyclist joejumps4fun Unicycling 3 June 21st 06 12:42 PM
Virginia Routes? peter Rides 12 October 15th 04 09:35 PM
West Virginia????? Alan Atwood Racing 50 August 11th 03 03:15 AM