Looking for 2nd hand Zipp 404 Tubular Wheelset

Old November 18th 03, 03:40 AM
dukey81

Default Looking for 2nd hand Zipp 404 Tubular Wheelset

Am looking for a 2nd hand Zipp 404 Tubular Wheelset for my tri bike any
suggestions?

Old November 18th 03, 06:09 AM
hippy

"dukey81" wrote in message
Am looking for a 2nd hand Zipp 404 Tubular Wheelset for my tri bike

any
suggestions?

tradingpost.com.au
ebay.com.au
http://www.bicyclingaustralia.com/ba/classifieds/ - down?

Ask around at tri clubs or post on some local tri club
notice boards - there's bound to be some 'letes that
have wheels to sell. Which city do you live in?

hth
hippy

Old November 19th 03, 01:40 AM
dukey81

Hippy wrote:
hariot.net.au...

ssifieds/http://www.bicyclingaustralia.com/ba/classifieds/ - down?
Ask around at tri clubs or post on some local tri club notice boards -
there's bound to be some 'letes that have wheels to sell. Which city do
you live in?
hth hippy

Melbourne