Krygo lashes out at insufficiently gung-ho anti-helmet zealots

Old August 31st 10, 01:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Krygo lashes out at insufficiently gung-ho anti-helmet zealots

Franki-boy Krygowski, frustrated at their lack of support for him,
writes of the Bible of the anti-helmet zealots:
*http://www.cyclehelmets.org/1028.html
gives some data, even though it accepts statements from data-denying
true believers. *

Good golly, Krygo, does your anti-helmet bumbuddies know what you
really think of them: "data denying true believers"? Steady on with
the insults, my man. They're your last friends.

Andre Jute
I wouldn't want even Krygowski to go friendless into that long
goodnight