180 unispin. go me.

Old August 16th 05, 01:36 AM
James_Potter

Default 180 unispin. go me.

jsm wrote:
*Yesterday I rode out of a backward coast. It was only about ten
feet, but it still felt great. I also rode out of stand-up wheel walk
backward for the first time. That great feeling I get whenever I nail
something really good is probably what's addicted me to freestyle
riding.*

whoa...that's amazing. I know what you mean by that great feeling you
get...it's awesome....

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

Old August 16th 05, 03:54 AM

Heh hey , ya It's me , figured it was one of you folk. I've had money
issues, hasn't stopped me from practicing, just dont have the
time/money to jog up to ames all the time. I'll try to make it up there
consistently this year.

You guys need to all get in a car and come down the YMCA or Greys lake
on saturdays. It's a nice little jog around the lake. I've met some 60
year old guy who can't freemount but rides around the lake twice (4
miles) without dismount on a 24 inch. He's my only company as far as
unicycling goes.

markf wrote:
probably. there's quite a club at ISU(i live in ames). are you the nick
that goes(went) to DMACC and come to juggling club? if so, "hi". if
not"hello anyway.

tips for learning it:
don't worry so much about the landing at first. i'm not real solid but
landed 2 more (of about 10 tries) today. just get your feet out of the
way of the uni, spin it really fast, then get your feet back towards the
pedals. landing on the cranks is the only way i've landed it, managed to
get back on the pedals and ride seat out briefly today. also keep the
uni under you. in earlier attempts i would basically keep my front hand
in the same place and pivot the uni around that point, resulting in it
being farther away from my body, and thus almost impossible to land.
that's all i can think of.

--
markf - movie nerd

stuck in iowa and unemployed.
markf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8102

Old August 18th 05, 04:21 PM
Butty

good work mate. i have been able to do 180 unispins for bout 3 months
now i think. anyone got any tips for 360 unispin and higher cheers

--
Butty - 121cm sidehop to the side

yer you're right, but only when i say you are )-o
Butty's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10093

270 unispin James_Potter Unicycling 6 June 11th 05 04:35 AM
360 unispin to seat in wogri Unicycling 3 March 14th 05 07:42 AM
Rolling Hop Unispin? Unispin Grind? Catboy Unicycling 27 December 30th 04 01:03 AM
A single tip for unispin attempters fluffinator007 Unicycling 18 January 2nd 04 08:28 PM
Unispin! 10 minutes! aust Unicycling 14 November 15th 03 09:37 PM