Michelin Ironman vs Pro Race

Old February 3rd 05, 08:15 AM
aeek

Default Michelin Ironman vs Pro Race

Is there any functional difference between these tires?

Googling hasn't told me. The cardboard wrapper is identical so perhap
not.
I wanted 23s. ideally red, which is why I ended up with the iron mans.
Triathelete tyres, hiss. Now that prorace comes in red (sidewall too
these shall be my last

--
aeek

Old February 3rd 05, 09:50 PM
hippy

aeek wrote:
Is there any functional difference between these tires?

Googling hasn't told me. The cardboard wrapper is identical so perhaps
not.
I wanted 23s. ideally red, which is why I ended up with the iron mans.
Triathelete tyres, hiss. Now that prorace comes in red (sidewall too)
these shall be my last.

The 'Ironman' are just red ProRace. I've nearly always used the Ironman
version because it suits my frame paint. I've now got some of the 'more
red than red' ProRace. I guess they realised that it wasn't just iron
people that wanted fast, red tyres..

hippy
Old February 6th 05, 04:10 AM
aeek

hippy Wrote:

The 'Ironman' are just red ProRace. I've nearly always used th
Ironman
version because it suits my frame paint. I've now got some of th
'more
red than red' ProRace. I guess they realised that it wasn't just iron
people that wanted fast, red tyres..

and you can eat matching snakes. The pack of naturals I just got wer
mostly red, some orange, a few yellow so a red bike with red tyre
would seem the best for matching the snakes

--
aeek