HR shoots up fast

Old February 4th 05, 08:20 PM
Tony

Default HR shoots up fast

I can be sitting at arond 70% max heart rate, and I hit a short steep climb
of say about 100 metres, and in no time my HR shoots upto 95%, is this
normal ?

It does go back down pretty quick.

I think I am preety fit.

Tony

Old February 6th 05, 02:25 PM
Bert L.am

"Tony" schreef in bericht
I can be sitting at arond 70% max heart rate, and I hit a short steep

climb
of say about 100 metres, and in no time my HR shoots upto 95%, is this
normal ?

It does go back down pretty quick.

I think I am preety fit.

Tony

It goes down pretty quick, so your pretty fit, allright.

Bert

--
Posted by news://news.nb.nu