Beta Invitation - Bit of Exercise

Old July 2nd 12, 12:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bit of Mind

Default Beta Invitation - Bit of Exercise

Hello,

I would like to introduce you to an upcoming exercise app for iPhone called Bit of Exercise (http://bitofexercise.com). We are currently working to bring the first release of Bit of Exercise to the App Store, and are looking for people to join a small beta team to help us out finding the last remaining bugs and issues. If you think this sounds interesting, please continue reading, and follow the instructions in the end.

Bit of Exercise is an app for tracking your exercises, be it running, cycling or other outdoor activities. Bit of Exercise is using the built in GPS in the iPhone to record your exercises. Nothing new there, as many popular apps in the App Store are doing the same. But with Bit of Exercise we have aimed to achieve a better balance between ease of use and powerful features. This being the first release, the main focus has been to build a stable foundation, even so I think Bit of Exercise contains a lot of unique and innovative features that makes it special.

With Bit of Exercise you don't have to upload your exercise data to a web site to be able to properly analyze it. Bit of Exercise has been designed to make the experience of reviewing your exercises within the app both fun and extensive. We hope and believe that our users will use Bit of Exercise for many different activities, and have made the ability to organize and setting up your activities easy.

As for the more advanced features, a lot of effort has been put into allowing activity segments to be combined into complex activity programs. Many of the typically manual operations, such as start, stop and stepping between activity segments, can easily be automated by setting up different start and end criteria. Graphs and maps can be zoomed, allowing exercise data along the routes to be examined in detail. Personally, I also think our implementation of references turned out to be a great motivator.

If you still think this sounds interesting and you would like to contribute to bring Bit of Exercise to the App Sto
Contact us by email at or use the form at http://bitofexercise.com/beta
Give us a short description of yourself and where you are from.
Let us know what model of iPhone you are using and which iOS version.
Describe what kind of activities you are planning to record with Bit of Exercise.
Tell us shortly about your experiences from other similar products.

To read more about Bit of Exercise, visit us at http://bitofexercise.com

Best Regards

Måns Bernhardt
Founder of Bit of Mind

riding, migraines and beta blockers jamest Racing 20 November 29th 05 04:38 PM
Beta Blockers & Heart Monitors John Poole General 1 June 6th 05 08:03 PM
BETA BETA [email protected] Techniques 2 December 13th 04 10:33 PM
beta of unicyclist.org leo Unicycling 24 July 3rd 04 10:39 AM
ride beta Penny S. Mountain Biking 9 June 26th 03 01:09 PM