OT but funny as hell

Old October 23rd 04, 08:50 PM
TM

Default OT but funny as hell

"TritonRider" wrote in message
Found this over at uk.rec.cycling
I think we've discussed this topic in the past.

http://www.kanyak.com/dws.html
Bill C

A blue nightgown... must of been a first date!

Old October 24th 04, 07:34 AM
Carl Sundquist

"TritonRider" wrote in message
I think we've discussed this topic in the past.

http://www.kanyak.com/dws.html
Bill C

http://www.metropulse.com/dir_zine/d...43/t_notw.html
BAD WEEK IN LOUISIANA FOR BARNYARD ANIMALS

.. Austin Gullette, 45, was arrested on Aug. 31 in West Monroe, La., after
his sister caught him allegedly having sex with one of her three pigs. Two
days later about 100 miles away in Florien, La., Timothy Garner, 35, was
arrested after being spotted inside a henhouse, allegedly having sex with a
chicken. (A sheriff's official in the West Monroe case said he had never
before, in his 29-year career, seen a case of a man having sex with a pig,
but then he added, to a Monroe News Star reporter, that of course there were
cases involving men with "dogs, donkeys and sheep.")

Old October 24th 04, 07:51 AM
Steve

On 10/23/04 11:34 PM, in article , "Carl
Sundquist" wrote:

"TritonRider" wrote in message
I think we've discussed this topic in the past.

http://www.kanyak.com/dws.html
Bill C

http://www.metropulse.com/dir_zine/d...43/t_notw.html
BAD WEEK IN LOUISIANA FOR BARNYARD ANIMALS

. Austin Gullette, 45, was arrested on Aug. 31 in West Monroe, La., after
his sister caught him allegedly having sex with one of her three pigs. Two
days later about 100 miles away in Florien, La., Timothy Garner, 35, was
arrested after being spotted inside a henhouse, allegedly having sex with a
chicken. (A sheriff's official in the West Monroe case said he had never
before, in his 29-year career, seen a case of a man having sex with a pig,

Aren't pigs supposed to be the closest, genetically, to Humans than anything
else!!

I guess Austin took that literally.........

Old October 24th 04, 03:29 PM
Steven L. Sheffield

On 10/24/2004 12:51 AM, in article
, "Steve"
wrote:

Aren't pigs supposed to be the closest, genetically, to Humans than anything
else!!

I guess Austin took that literally.........

Genetically, I believe it is still the chimpanzee. But with regards to
tissue typing (for transplants), pigs are extremely close ...

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

Old October 28th 04, 01:42 AM
Danny Callen

[...]

Could it be that it's more common than we realize? Maybe this is where the
term "porking:" came from!

Danny Callen

Old October 28th 04, 03:31 AM
Stewart Fleming

TritonRider wrote:

I've heard people that I think might do this say "I'm gonna make you squeal" to
women, more or less, quite a few times.

Apparently, if a woman screams during orgasm, she's faking it.
Something to do with female orgasm being implosive rather than
explosive. Authoritative source: Cleo magazine.
Perhaps heather can confirm.