2005 Tour de France route in Garmin GPS format?

Old October 31st 04, 05:29 AM

Default 2005 Tour de France route in Garmin GPS format?

Does anyone have the Tour de France in Garmin GPS (.mps or .gdb) format?

I could trace it out on the map, but it would take me at least an hour;
I was hoping that someone else had already done it.
Old October 31st 04, 10:10 AM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 05:29:15 GMT, wrote:
I could trace it out on the map

No you couldn't, the detailed route information isn't available until
much later. Most mountain stages you can guess tho.

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web -
http://www.getffox.com/
Old October 31st 04, 04:43 PM
RWM

wrote in message
Does anyone have the Tour de France in Garmin GPS (.mps or .gdb) format?

I could trace it out on the map, but it would take me at least an hour;
I was hoping that someone else had already done it.

I think that the detailed route info is available around June 15th.