A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Mountain Biking
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Mountain Biking Is Inherently Dangerous



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old September 4th 03, 07:23 AM
JD
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default Mountain Biking Is Inherently Dangerous

Especially when you go OTB onto a big slab-o-kayenta. The funniest
part about it was the fact that body armor would not have protected me
where I happened to hit hardest. If it's any consolation to the humpy
doofs, I'll be riding before work tomorrow.

JD down a bit, but never out
Ads
  #2  
Old September 4th 03, 07:47 AM
Sorni
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default Mountain Biking Is Inherently Dangerous

"JD" wrote in message
om...
Especially when you go OTB onto a big slab-o-kayenta. The funniest
part about it was the fact that body armor would not have protected me
where I happened to hit hardest. If it's any consolation to the humpy
doofs, I'll be riding before work tomorrow.

JD down a bit, but never out


Well look at it this way: you've had your crash for the decade now!

Bill "much more frequent flier (OTB & elsewise)" S.


  #6  
Old September 4th 03, 06:35 PM
big purple dinosaur
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default Mountain Biking Is Inherently Dangerous


"Dave W" wrote in message
...
On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 13:18:26 GMT, "big purple dinosaur"
wrote:


"Dave W" wrote in message
.. .
On 3 Sep 2003 23:23:30 -0700, (JD) wrote:

Especially when you go OTB onto a big slab-o-kayenta. The funniest
part about it was the fact that body armor would not have protected me
where I happened to hit hardest. If it's any consolation to the humpy
doofs, I'll be riding before work tomorrow.

JD down a bit, but never out


and your point is?

so jd spanked you too?



yes, it was very AUTHORITATIVE as well....


what really matters, is did you enjoy it?

  #9  
Old September 5th 03, 04:54 PM
Huw Pritchard
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default Mountain Biking Is Inherently Dangerous

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 23:23:30 -0700, JD did issue forth:

Especially when you go OTB onto a big slab-o-kayenta. The funniest
part about it was the fact that body armor would not have protected me
where I happened to hit hardest. If it's any consolation to the humpy
doofs, I'll be riding before work tomorrow.


Woohoo! Yes! JD is mortal!

I always like it when other people fall off, reminds me that it's not just
me. Glad you're not badly hurt, old chap.

Huw "Anybody miss me?" Pritchard
  #10  
Old September 6th 03, 02:32 AM
Dave W
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default Mountain Biking Is Inherently Dangerous

On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 17:35:20 GMT, "big purple dinosaur"
wrote:


"Dave W" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 13:18:26 GMT, "big purple dinosaur"
wrote:


"Dave W" wrote in message
.. .
On 3 Sep 2003 23:23:30 -0700, (JD) wrote:

Especially when you go OTB onto a big slab-o-kayenta. The funniest
part about it was the fact that body armor would not have protected me
where I happened to hit hardest. If it's any consolation to the humpy
doofs, I'll be riding before work tomorrow.

JD down a bit, but never out


and your point is?

so jd spanked you too?



yes, it was very AUTHORITATIVE as well....


what really matters, is did you enjoy it?


na, not really. There are those that appear to though, huh?

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Effects of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People -- WhyOff-Road Bicycling Should be Prohibited Pablo Ricardo Mountain Biking 69 July 23rd 04 10:40 AM
Mountain Biking Is DANGEROUS! Stephen Baker Mountain Biking 13 April 8th 04 06:56 PM
Mountain Biker's Wife Is Too Intelligent for Him -- She Hates Mountain Biking! Jeff Strickland Mountain Biking 4 September 2nd 03 07:44 PM
RR: Mountain biking in Denmark iddqdATworldonline.dk Mountain Biking 12 July 21st 03 12:18 PM
The Effects of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People -- Why Off-Road Bicycling Should be Prohibited botchka Mountain Biking 8 July 18th 03 08:07 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2022 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.