IDS

Old October 29th 03, 07:19 AM
The Older Gentleman

Default IDS

Pip wrote:

http://www.spleen.dsl.pipex.com/awar...html#whyesther ?

Heh. I likes that site, I does.

Cyclists:

I've ****ing had enough of you.

Yeah I don't like people driving cars either, but at least the *******s
stay on the ****ing road.

Not you cyclists, no you own the bloody pavement, don't you? Why the
**** do you complain about cars when you're just on the pavement anyway,
expecting people to get out of the way and act like total ****s?

You're a sad bunch, cyclists.

Reclaim The Streets, you ****ing say. Well I'm gonna reclaim the ****ing
pavement which is gonna be full of disemboweled and decapitated corpses
of ****ing cyclists when I'm finished with you arseholes.

There does exist an elite form of cyclist ******s. They are called cycle
couriers.

These ****s basically base themselves on some sort of US Westcoast
skater image, wear **** clothes and act like turds.

What's worse is, they don't do it for the money, everybody knows they
get paid jack****.

No, they do it to be arseholes, and that's exactly what they are, the
more of them run over the better, they've got themselves to blame.

****ing *******. Well I think I made my point.
Thank you.

--
Trophy 1200 750SS CB400F GN250 CD200 ST70 YTC#3
GAGARPHOF#30 GHPOTHUF#1 IHABWTJ#1 BOTAFOT#60 ANORAK#06
Old October 29th 03, 08:16 AM
MSeries

Default IDS= TROLL ALERT

The Older Gentleman wrote:
Pip wrote:

[...]

The Reply & From email addresses are checked rarely.

Old October 29th 03, 08:18 AM
Tony Hogarty

Did you have to quote the complete message again and double the *******
exposure?

--
Regards
Tony Hogarty
Old October 29th 03, 10:05 AM
Dave Kahn

(The Older Gentleman) wrote in message news:1g3kx3v.zeto9pvicda8N%chateauNOSPAM.murray@d sl.pipex.com...
Pip wrote:

http://www.spleen.dsl.pipex.com/awar...html#whyesther ?

Heh. I likes that site, I does.

Cyclists:

I've ****ing had enough of you.

You are Kate Hoey and I claim my £5.

--
Dave...
Old October 29th 03, 10:32 AM
Thomas

Pip wrote:

http://www.spleen.dsl.pipex.com/awar...html#whyesther ?

Heh. I likes that site, I does.

Cyclists:

Boo!

I've ****ing had enough of you.

Had enough of cyclists as a whole, and yet not of me on my own? Thank you,
bless!

[blah blah blah]

What's the difference between others being ignorant arseholes he

No, they do it to be arseholes, and that's exactly what they are, the
more of them run over the better, they've got themselves to blame.

And your point he

****ing *******. Well I think I made my point.

I mean, just, like, out of interest, I mean, like, that's a bit far-out on
the heaviness, dig?

Thomas.

Old October 29th 03, 01:33 PM
martin

Pip wrote:

http://www.spleen.dsl.pipex.com/awar...html#whyesther ?

Heh. I likes that site, I does.

Cyclists:

Boo!

I've ****ing had enough of you.

Had enough of cyclists as a whole, and yet not of me on my own? Thank you,
bless!

[blah blah blah]

What's the difference between others being ignorant arseholes he

No, they do it to be arseholes, and that's exactly what they are, the
more of them run over the better, they've got themselves to blame.

And your point he

****ing *******. Well I think I made my point.

I mean, just, like, out of interest, I mean, like, that's a bit far-out on
the heaviness, dig?

Thomas.

reminds me of an article in today's Metro; the UK is very slow to take
up broadband because of a fear of the dark side of the internet (porn,
spam, viruses) well looks like we've found a 4th.
Old October 29th 03, 05:17 PM
Zog The Undeniable

The Older Gentleman wrote:

There does exist an elite form of cyclist ******s. They are called cycle
couriers.

These ****s basically base themselves on some sort of US Westcoast
skater image, wear **** clothes and act like turds.

What's worse is, they don't do it for the money, everybody knows they
get paid jack****.

No, they do it to be arseholes, and that's exactly what they are, the
more of them run over the better, they've got themselves to blame.

I think that bit's very funny :-)

Old October 29th 03, 05:44 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

The Older Gentleman wrote:

Well I think I made my point.

The point being that you are inarticulate as well as ignorant? Consider it
made.

--
Guy
===
Old October 29th 03, 07:07 PM
The Older Gentleman

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

The Older Gentleman wrote:

Well I think I made my point.

The point being that you are inarticulate as well as ignorant? Consider it
made.

That'll be a whoosh, then, or does Sir not understand quoted text?