tubeless tires

Old July 20th 04, 09:15 PM
Operator

Default tubeless tires

so do tubeless tires mean you can't get a flat ?!
Old July 20th 04, 09:39 PM
bomba

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 17:45:41 -0230, Operator wrote:

so do tubeless tires mean you can't get a flat ?!

Nope. You can still get flats.
Old July 20th 04, 11:31 PM
Stephen Baker

Bomba says:

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 17:45:41 -0230, Operator wrote:

so do tubeless tires mean you can't get a flat ?!

Nope. You can still get flats.

They're just harder to fix ;-)

Steve
Old July 20th 04, 11:43 PM
jack

"Stephen Baker" wrote in message
Bomba says:

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 17:45:41 -0230, Operator wrote:

so do tubeless tires mean you can't get a flat ?!

Nope. You can still get flats.

They're just harder to fix ;-)

Steve

not really, just squirt some latex mix in the tire and pump it up.

Old July 21st 04, 12:57 AM
John Morgan

Operator wrote:

so do tubeless tires mean you can't get a flat ?!

No. Tubeless tires mean you have tires with no tubes in them.

John M
Old July 22nd 04, 01:28 PM
Shaun Rimmer

"bomba" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 17:45:41 -0230, Operator wrote:

so do tubeless tires mean you can't get a flat ?!

Nope. You can still get flats.

Really cheap too unless you're in London or something.

Shaun aRe prefers more rooms.

Old July 22nd 04, 01:29 PM
Shaun Rimmer

"Bonehenge" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 12:43:39 -1000, "jack" wrote:

not really, just squirt some latex mix in the tire and pump it up.

I stick a tube in it on the trail. I can then fix at my leisure, at
home, with a microbrew.

I tried that but it just fizzed out the hole and let all the air back out.

Shaun aRe

Old July 23rd 04, 01:40 PM
Shaun Rimmer

"Operator" wrote in message

so do tubeless tires mean you can't get a flat ?!

All my tyres were tubeless when i bought them. I don't get it...

Shaun aRe

Old July 23rd 04, 03:11 PM
S o r n i

Shaun Rimmer wrote:
"Operator" wrote in message

so do tubeless tires mean you can't get a flat ?!

All my tyres were tubeless when i bought them. I don't get it...

And they were FLAT, too, were they not?!?

Bill "there's your smoking gun, gang" S.

Old July 24th 04, 12:00 AM

Who told you that. 1st came tubeless car tires. Then
motorcycles. Then MTB. Now road bikes give it to Mavic and
Michelin. TDF this year is the test. Trust you better put a tube in
that tire.

I MTB 2004

inflating tubeless tires without a foot pump. gazzer Mountain Biking 4 February 7th 04 08:33 AM
Studded tires R Christensen General 2 January 27th 04 04:40 PM
Advantages of tubeless tires? SkaredShtles Mountain Biking 15 October 8th 03 04:13 AM
Newbie question about tubeless tires Kevin Doulet Mountain Biking 11 August 26th 03 08:05 PM
Couple questions about bike tires Dan Musicant General 3 July 18th 03 08:18 PM