TWNR: Canadian Premiere Feb 27

Old January 8th 05, 09:23 PM
Brian MacKenzie

Default TWNR: Canadian Premiere Feb 27

Hey everyone, the US date turns out to be ealier than the Can date, so
the party at Ray's is actually the World premiere!

The Canadian release:

Feb 27 (sunday afternoon) Time to be confirmed.

The university, UWO, in London Ontario, is the venue.

There is a winter MUni ride scheduled for Sunday morning, to be followed
by an all ages (no Booze) event at the UWO bar.

The movie will be shown on a huge projection screen, followed by 3 live
bands (one being Grassy knoll &the Magic Bullit, who does the
soundtrack, of course)

Admission to this event will be an Item to the London Food Bank and
should be a fantastic time!

If you want to come for Saturday as well, we can have several group
rides, and I can find space for anyone who wants somewhere to sleep over
(or provide Hotel info...I won't research hotel info until someone who
is coming wants it)

This winter MUni ride will be my second official filming scene for TWNR2
(although, TWNR2 will most likely evolve into a groundbreaking extreme
unicycling movie to be rivalled by no one...including anyting you've
seen from any sports movie so far, due to the partnership I am currently
working out)

So either reply here, or email me at brianandleeanne at sympatico.ca and
let me know if you are interested in a ride, or just the film.

Thanks, Hope to see you there!

--
Brian MacKenzie - LAN Solo

Tim's futon is my main man

Forthcoming DVD
TRAINING WHEEL NOT REQUIRED:
'8mb Trailer' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/TWNR_Trailer1.wmv)

'Unicycle Product Reviews'
(http://londonunicyclingclub.ca/unicycleReviews.aspx)
*113* reviews on *75* products, never make an uninformed purchase again!

TWNR US Release Party Feb 19 in Cleveland at
'Ray's Indoor Mountainbike Park' (http://www.raysmtb.com)! Click 'here'
(http://tinyurl.com/5qnwb) for more info
YOU NEED TO BE ON THE LIST I SUBMIT ON JAN 30 IN ORDER TO COME, PLEASE
EMAIL ME AT BRIANANDLEEANNE (AT) SYMPATICO.CA

Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

Old January 8th 05, 09:36 PM
Brian MacKenzie

Just wanted to point out that when this partnership materializes, it
won't be TWNR2, but a mutual project I wil be working on

--
Brian MacKenzie - LAN Solo

Tim's futon is my main man

Forthcoming DVD
TRAINING WHEEL NOT REQUIRED:
'8mb Trailer' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/TWNR_Trailer1.wmv)

'Unicycle Product Reviews'
(http://londonunicyclingclub.ca/unicycleReviews.aspx)
*113* reviews on *75* products, never make an uninformed purchase again!

TWNR World Premiere Party Feb 19 in Cleveland at
'Ray's Indoor Mountainbike Park' (http://www.raysmtb.com)! Click 'here'
(http://tinyurl.com/5qnwb) for more info
YOU NEED TO BE ON THE LIST I SUBMIT ON JAN 30 IN ORDER TO COME, PLEASE
EMAIL ME AT BRIANANDLEEANNE (AT) SYMPATICO.CA

Candian Premiere is at UWO, London Ontario, Feb 27th. Group MUni rides
planned!

Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

Old January 8th 05, 11:54 PM
tomsey