Trials Competition Darlington UK

Old June 23rd 05, 10:02 AM
rogeratunicycledotcom

Default Trials Competition Darlington UK

Cummins in Darlington have invited Stockton Unicycle club to go to their
summer fate. We get invites all the time to do this, but this will be
different. Cummins make big marine engines and have loads of heavy
gear.... and they are willing to let us play on it! They are even
lending us their carpenters for a few days. :-)

So on 16th July 2005 at the Cummins factory in Darlington we are going
to run a Unicycle Trials competition on what potentially could be the
best course seen in the UK. Everyone is invited, entry is free, food is
free and potentially there will be even expenses to get there!

Anyone interested?

Roger

--
rogeratunicycledotcom - ok ish Unicyclist

++++++++++++++++++
Unicycle.com in the UK
The UK's Unicycle Source
www.unicycle.uk.com
+++++++++++++++++++
rogeratunicycledotcom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4116

Old June 23rd 05, 10:21 AM
plumsie

I thought you were running workshops at ellesmere port circus convention
on the 16th of July.

I was looking forward to the workshop, can you clarify this for me.

--
plumsie
plumsie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9800

Old June 23rd 05, 10:30 AM
rogeratunicycledotcom

yes, I am. I can not be in two places at once. :-)

Our club does not need me to be there to run a stonking event, I think
BUC proved that. They are a great organising team.

Roger

Old June 23rd 05, 10:36 AM
Loosemoose

Count me in! I might have to get the train since i'm coming all the way
from oxford! Will there be practice areas? I'm not quite sure I'm up to
competition standard yet...

Loose.

--
Loosemoose - HA! Sod You Gilby, I HAVE DAMMIT!

Dave: "I had a particularly bad UPD & found I'd lost a shoe"
Loosemoose's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6326

Old June 23rd 05, 10:36 AM
plumsie

Thats great to know, thanks for clearing that up for me.

I look forward to seeing you at Ellesmere port, Pity I can't be in 2
places at the same time either as I would love to go and watch the
trials comp.

Pete

--
plumsie - Must try harder
plumsie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9800

Old June 23rd 05, 04:00 PM
deadlydes

i am another who cant be in 2 places at once.

doing the manchester to blackpool ride that weekend so wont be able to
make the comp.

--
deadlydes - Alright Unicyclist

Listen to what I mean not what I say
deadlydes's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4345

Old June 23rd 05, 07:29 PM
DarkTom

Howdy Roger!

That is the weekend before my appointment at hospital to hopefully get
the all clear on the broken collar bone.

So I think I'll come down. I should be able to get my parents camper
van again for the weekend. I won't do any mad jumping, but I'll have a
cycle!

So, aye, I'm interested!

Any more info at present? You mentioned "potential expenses" ?

T.

--
DarkTom - Woah!

currently unable.
DarkTom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6515

Old July 5th 05, 11:46 PM
manic_mark

any more info on this?

when, where exactly etc

cheers

mark

--
manic_mark - level 4!

lever (dot) mark (at) ntlworld (dot) com
manic_mark's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1592

Old July 7th 05, 07:33 PM
unicycleboy

How come you never asked me? My step dad actually asked me wether i
wanted tickets or not seen so its his workplace. Can I come along
then?

Trev

--
unicycleboy - Freestyle Expert

www.unicycleboy.unicyclist.com
unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

Old July 7th 05, 07:42 PM
cathwood

Me, I'm looking forward to the Ellesmere Port convention. It's not often
that things happen around here, at least since the Clocktower crashed
and burned.
OH and except the unimeets that I co-organise and the circus club. Big
things I meant.
Cathy

--
cathwood - Lunicyclist