I change Ride-A-Lot definition - Palsy Plumpy Peacock

Old February 7th 07, 03:16 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default I change Ride-A-Lot definition - Palsy Plumpy Peacock

Ride-A-Lot is mad at me, I suspect, because his puppet owner Virginia
Newbon has put him under puppet control by use of witchcraft.

So, in that Ride-A-Lot cannot MTB worth a damn, he is out on the net
trying to validate himself by mingling, interacting with people that
actually MTB. He figures that since no one can actually see his lack
of skill, they'll actually validate him by interacting with him, of
which he feels valuable.

That I make fun of Ride-A-Lot (Pookums the Plumpy Peacock), and he is
a medium of a very sick female named Virginia Newbon, there's a need
to feel power over me, by using any method, such as a warrant that is
out for my arrest, that is improper and was effected by corrupt use of
police on me. Pookums doesn't seem to understand that he could be the
cause of me putting a restraining order on Virginia Newbon, which I
have contemplated doing many many times. There is very irrational
thoughts & logic practiced by Virginia Newbon, and Pookums for
whatever strange reason decided to take part in this irrational circle
of people.

So, in that Pookums the plumpy Peacock needs validation due to himself
really truly knowing inside that he is not a MTBer, and cannot MTB,
but wishes he could, I take advantage of Plumpy, and mock him with the
incrimating truths that are - he's a feminin man more feminin than
women, and cannot MTB worth a damn. Had he never wise cracked me
trying to mock me, I wouldn't pick on the sorry son of a bitch.

But it's become so fun. In that he is a psychological disaster,
needing attention which is validation, I give it to him in ample
amounts, so he should feel so valid at the end of the day reading the
newsgroups. Perhaps I'm wrong, and he is not a psychological disaster.

But seeing him in evil kinevil tights on his website, of which when I
mocked him for it he immediately took the picture down out of
embarrassment, I think the most of you will agree he is a
psychological disaster lacking any sense of true value, constantly
reaching externally to others for value - just like his puppet master
virginia newbon. Persons that cannot value themselves and are false in
their earthly presence, by needing external validation in order to
have a sense of value.

He really does look like a Palsy Plumpy Peacock, more so than a Plumpy
Penguin. I have decided I change his name to Peacock, he is no longer
a penguin.