Banana's plea for help.

Old June 22nd 06, 11:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Banana's plea for help.

Latest communique:

22:00 Wednesday Gormania

Shanna made it in here but she is in less than optimal sleep. She is getting
"RAAMed". Slightly disoriented and definitely afraid that everything she
worked so hard for might be slipping away, we put her to bed. We wake her in
90 minutes and give it another go. Dramatic and dangerous times. Send her
your strength.

http://www.bikestories.com/DSCN1331ppp.jpg

Old June 22nd 06, 02:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Callistus Valerius wrote:
Latest communique:

22:00 Wednesday Gormania

Shanna made it in here but she is in less than optimal sleep. She is getting
"RAAMed". Slightly disoriented and definitely afraid that everything she
worked so hard for might be slipping away, we put her to bed. We wake her in
90 minutes and give it another go. Dramatic and dangerous times. Send her
your strength.

http://www.bikestories.com/DSCN1331ppp.jpg

Her neck is better?

--
Scott Johnson / scottjohnson at kc dot rr dot com
Old June 23rd 06, 04:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Callistus Valerius wrote:
Latest communique:

22:00 Wednesday Gormania

Shanna made it in here but she is in less than optimal sleep. She is getting
"RAAMed". Slightly disoriented and definitely afraid that everything she
worked so hard for might be slipping away, we put her to bed. We wake her in
90 minutes and give it another go. Dramatic and dangerous times. Send her
your strength.

http://www.bikestories.com/DSCN1331ppp.jpg

completed.
11 days 22 hours 16 minutes.
http://www.bikestories.com/Banana.htm

Old June 23rd 06, 05:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote in message
oups.com...

Callistus Valerius wrote:
Latest communique:

22:00 Wednesday Gormania

Shanna made it in here but she is in less than optimal sleep. She is
getting
"RAAMed". Slightly disoriented and definitely afraid that everything she
worked so hard for might be slipping away, we put her to bed. We wake her
in
90 minutes and give it another go. Dramatic and dangerous times. Send her
your strength.

http://www.bikestories.com/DSCN1331ppp.jpg

completed.
11 days 22 hours 16 minutes.
http://www.bikestories.com/Banana.htm

Thanks to all of the RAAM postings here I'll be sure never to bother to ever
so much as think about the RAAM ever again.

Old June 23rd 06, 06:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:06:19 GMT, "Tom Kunich"
wrote:

Thanks to all of the RAAM postings here I'll be sure never to bother to ever
so much as think about the RAAM ever again.

No bother - just be here this time next year and hit the 'next
message' button, and RAAM - epic and Homeric - will be thereto greet
you, us, everyone. Makes me feel warm all over. No, wait, that's just
the damn Scottie...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...