MTB Bonaire

Old February 7th 07, 08:26 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
small change

Default MTB Bonaire

okay you divers, any one been to Bonaire? Looks like topside there's a trail
system....
http://www.infobonaire.com/cyclingmap.html

Netherland Antilles, Dutch Caribbean, just off the coast of Venezuela...

Spring Break,here we come.

Penny S

Old February 7th 07, 08:49 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

"small change" wrote in message
okay you divers, any one been to Bonaire? Looks like topside there's a
trail system....
http://www.infobonaire.com/cyclingmap.html

Netherland Antilles, Dutch Caribbean, just off the coast of Venezuela...

Spring Break,here we come.

Sweet, I've been to 2 out of the 3 ABC islands, Bonaire and Curacao. I saw
a few roadies on Curacao and talked to a cab driver who rode and said
cycling is really popular on Curacao, I'd expect the same on Bonaire but I
didn't ask anyone there. These are relatively flat desert islands, not so
humid but hot, so bring your camelbak.

Greg

Old February 8th 07, 03:12 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Kirk Robertson

"G.T." wrote in
:

"small change" wrote in message
okay you divers, any one been to Bonaire? Looks like topside there's
a trail system....
http://www.infobonaire.com/cyclingmap.html

Netherland Antilles, Dutch Caribbean, just off the coast of
Venezuela...

Spring Break,here we come.

Sweet, I've been to 2 out of the 3 ABC islands, Bonaire and Curacao.
I saw a few roadies on Curacao and talked to a cab driver who rode and
said cycling is really popular on Curacao, I'd expect the same on
Bonaire but I didn't ask anyone there. These are relatively flat
desert islands, not so humid but hot, so bring your camelbak.

Greg

If anyone is interested in windsurfing Bonaire is a great place to learn.
I can't wait til I retire so I can ride, dive and sail every day! Kirk.