Is it Ride-A-Lot or Virginia Newbon

Old February 9th 07, 09:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default Is it Ride-A-Lot or Virginia Newbon

Is Ride-A-Lot the one actually making the posts, or is it Virginia
Newbon?

Note how the entity is talking about clothes & gear, & stuff like
that, due to a total inability to ride and talk about riding skills
due to having no riding skills, it is other topics related to MTBing
that the entity Ride-A-Lot needs to relate to feel a sense of
belonging which is value.

If the poor sap would pay me as it should, I would teach it how to MTB
on a very advanced level and get it past its psychological problems
which it denys it has. Obviously the witchcraft has not worked for the
entity named Ride-A-Lot aka Pookums the Palsy Plumpy Peacock.