Kreitler Roller Advice?

Old December 26th 04, 05:01 PM
Terry

Default Kreitler Roller Advice?

I am looking to get a set with the fan unit for added resistance but am
unclear on which set to get. Will the Challengers be tough enough and/or
will the Poly-Lytes be to tough to use with the fan? I am a recreational
(20mi at 20mph solo, centuries at 20mph+ in group) looking to improve.

Thanks in advance for advice on this.

Terry

Old December 26th 04, 06:17 PM
Ted

In article ,
"Terry" wrote:

I am looking to get a set with the fan unit for added resistance but am
unclear on which set to get. Will the Challengers be tough enough and/or
will the Poly-Lytes be to tough to use with the fan? I am a recreational
(20mi at 20mph solo, centuries at 20mph+ in group) looking to improve.

Thanks in advance for advice on this.

Terry

Are you looking for three sets of rollers?

--
Ted Bennett
Portland, OR
Old December 26th 04, 07:48 PM
Terry

No, Just my incompetence showing... twice it said there was an error and my
post was not made...now I look and see the same post 3 times.

Sorry

Terry