We have started a Unicycle club

Old November 7th 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
innes

Default We have started a Unicycle club

I have helped start a Unicycle club at my Daughters school.

We had our first introduction meeting yesterday, and it went well.
There were over 20 there, and I think a few of them will learn quite
quickly. More importantly they all seemed to have fun, and I think most
of them will be back next week.

Innes

--
innes
Old November 7th 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Connahhh

How did you get this started?

--
Connahhh
Old November 8th 08, 12:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

how many unicycles are available for the club?

--
CoreTechs

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti

)--21stOverall-RTL2008-O
)--18thCriterium-RTL2008-O
Old November 8th 08, 01:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

CoreTechs;1127195 wrote:
how many unicycles are available for the club?

You mean unicyclists, right*???*

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

*'Can't wait till this game is finally released.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcuZlRC3dYM)*
Old November 8th 08, 06:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

Hazmat;1127205 wrote:
You mean unicyclists, right*???*

No...

I'm curious of how many unicycles he has for the club... I'm starting
my own at my school soon and I'm trying to figure out how many unicycles
might be needed.

Old November 8th 08, 11:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
innes

The Head Teacher started a club in his old school, and asked me to help
out get a club started in this school, I do quite a lot of electrical
work at the school with my job, so I was introduced to him as the "Guy
who unicycles".

We have about eight unicycles, but really need more, we are planning
geting a few more, and some of the kids seem very keen to get their own
unicycles.

It would be really good if we had one unicycle each, hopefully we can
get close to that in the future.

Innes

--
innes
Old November 8th 08, 04:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SaintUni

Well I recently started a club at my college and all I needed was 5. I
have a "uni library" and people can just come to my house and pick up a
uni to practice on and then bring it back when they are done. This way
everyone can practice even if they don't own a unicycle! So far its been
working well!

--
SaintUni