Attention span.

Old November 11th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

Default Attention span.

What was this thread about?

--
Jeremy R

_*BRING_ROUNDCROWNS_BACK!*_
661
MountainUni
spam ban kaboom - Gilby
Old November 11th 08, 02:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

When people talk to me, I tend to drift off... But Nonetheless. when I
uni i can doo it for hours on end..

--
UniKid2

_*Approximate*_
'Countdown To OUI' 09' (http://tinyurl.com/6axmep)

*Vive le Québec Libre!*

unipsyco:i have tried my friend's kh and it's really killing my
knees..
sp4rky-m4rky:i swear you must be doing something wrong.
Old November 18th 08, 06:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SHAY_CAM

I just forgot.

--
SHAY_CAM

*UNICYCLE FOR _YOURSELF._ *
Old November 18th 08, 08:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
chuckaeronut

When I go on a ride, I usually ride for between three and five hours
with a stop or two mixed in there. When I'm just riding around campus,
I'm usually on for 20 to 90 minutes at a time, a few times a day (as
classes get in and let out, killing time between them).

Unicycles are our friends

--
chuckaeronut

Uni to work to eat to live to uni to work to...!
Old November 18th 08, 10:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

When your long time girlfriend/wife/fiancee is talking to you and all
you can think about is...."Man, i would break up with her to go
unicycle." and at the same time, picture her as your favourite unicycle
too also.

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

*'Can't wait till this game is finally released.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcuZlRC3dYM)*