Ridey-A-Lot is my friend, I like him, he's so nice

Old February 12th 07, 08:51 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default Ridey-A-Lot is my friend, I like him, he's so nice

Hey Ridey, look here, it's a photo of Zorro at the ridge, leading to
Dakota Ridge.

It's so muddy, and looking at this photo you think you can walk on the
grass and escape the mud, but that's not the case, you just sink in,
and the photo of my bike (which you want to trade me your Ventana
for), shows the mud, from walking on the grass.

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...=28&photo=3419

Ride-A-Lot, you're so cool and such an exqusite MTBer. I like you,
really a lot eh.

When can we hang out?

Virginia Newbon has been instructing my sister & brother-in-law to ask
me why I don't have no friends implying I should get a friend because
I have no friends, Pookums, so will you be my friend, and let me know
when to meet so we can trade bikes.

I have a pet Owl I can give you too.