bike joke

Old August 29th 07, 04:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom \Johnny Sunset\ Sherman[_1058_]

Default bike joke

Hetchins52 wrote:
On Aug 22, 1:04 pm, "smn" wrote:
I raced a Harley today and after some really hard riding I managed to PASS
the guy. I was riding on one of those really, really twisting sections of a
canyon road with no straight sections to speak of and where most of the
curves have warning signs that say "15 MPH".

There are sections of the Livermore - Mines Rd - Mt. Hamilton road in
the San Antonio Valley here in the East (SF) Bay where similar
conditions obtain. The Harleys are too low and too wide -- They simply
cannot lean over far enough to outrun a cyclist without scraping pegs
or exhaust. I don't think you could pass one of the Japanese or
European sport bikes, though.

Jobst versus sheriff's deputy http://yarchive.net/bike/cops.html.

A Real Cyclist [TM] keeps at least one bicycle in the bedroom.

bike joke smn General 7 August 24th 07 07:57 PM
A bike related joke Craig Brossman Mountain Biking 10 March 26th 06 12:59 PM
Bike magazine joke. (I'm a newbie, and I don't get it....) Hell and High Water Marketplace 9 August 14th 05 01:41 AM
Easy cash... fact and not a joke! - BUY THAT BIKE. scuppanet Marketplace 0 May 9th 05 11:10 PM