2004 Toronto Bike Show - Pics

Old April 29th 04, 02:49 PM
Carla A-G

Default 2004 Toronto Bike Show - Pics

Ok, I finally got around to dl'ing the pics we took at the show this year.
Here are some of them:

http://community.webshots.com/album/138368681mQoQIf

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old April 29th 04, 06:46 PM
Carla A-G

"Mark (UK)" wrote in message
Carla A-G wrote:
Ok, I finally got around to dl'ing the pics we took at the show this
year. Here are some of them:

http://community.webshots.com/album/138368681mQoQIf

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Gamma...?!

What are you talking about?

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old April 29th 04, 07:07 PM
Mark \(UK\)

Carla A-G wrote:
"Mark (UK)" wrote in message
Carla A-G wrote:
Ok, I finally got around to dl'ing the pics we took at the show this
year. Here are some of them:

http://community.webshots.com/album/138368681mQoQIf

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Gamma...?!

What are you talking about?

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Was a hint at the fact that the pictures would benfit from a little gamma
correction before uploading... they're a bit dark, can't see whats going on
in some. It's a side effect of photography in a vast indoor space.

Old April 29th 04, 07:14 PM
Carla A-G

"Mark (UK)" wrote in message
Carla A-G wrote:
"Mark (UK)" wrote in message
Carla A-G wrote:
Ok, I finally got around to dl'ing the pics we took at the show this
year. Here are some of them:

http://community.webshots.com/album/138368681mQoQIf

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Gamma...?!

What are you talking about?

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Was a hint at the fact that the pictures would benfit from a little gamma
correction before uploading... they're a bit dark, can't see whats going

on
in some. It's a side effect of photography in a vast indoor space.

Yep, a bit dark and the camera kinda sucks. If I get the time, I'll see if I
can fix them...but they're up there for now...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old April 29th 04, 08:37 PM
supabonbon

"Carla A-G" wrote in message ...
Ok, I finally got around to dl'ing the pics we took at the show this year.
Here are some of them:

http://community.webshots.com/album/138368681mQoQIf

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Nice!

Is that some sort of suspension stantion built into the, um, frame?

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...38374554GaDeXK

Can we start applying the URT complaints to this sort of design?

/scott
Old April 29th 04, 08:48 PM
Carla A-G

"supabonbon" wrote in message
om...
Is that some sort of suspension stantion built into the, um, frame?
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...38374554GaDeXK

Can we start applying the URT complaints to this sort of design?

/scott

Nope, its just a regular uni. That's Kris Holm, we've met and spoken to him
several times. One of the nicest guys you could ever meet. Here's what he
rides:

http://www.krisholm.com/Products/index.htm

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!