Super Light Contemplated

Old March 12th 05, 02:53 PM
Ron Hardin

Default Super Light Contemplated

So I have a generator as a hedge against the next power outage that
lasts a few days but not long enough for the phone system battery to
crap out, for running the computer.

It's 1.5kw continuous and 50 pounds and would fit nicely in my Tanjor
trailer

http://www.totalbike.com/news/article/288/

offering the opportunity to assemble a really spectacular bicycle
lighting system.
--
Ron Hardin