Auto Insurance question: On my auto insurance form I have to selectwhether I should let my auto insurer or...

Old June 4th 08, 08:10 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Auto Insurance question: On my auto insurance form I have to selectwhether I should let my auto insurer or...

health insurer pay for any injuries sustained in an accident. I prefer
to have my health insurer pay since the insurance policy I have right
now does not reguire referrals. I have been told that if a passenger
in my car suffers injuries and they don't have auto insurance and I
have selected the health insurer option, then the auto insurer does
not have to pay for the passenger's injuries and I am liable. Is this
true? I don't expect anything to happen, but I want to pick the right
option on my auto insurance form.

your can refer to this blog which teach you all about "insurance"

This blog about "insurance" :

http://syubrawi.com/auto-insurance
http://www.syubrawi.com/insurance-vehicle
http://lowest-life-insurance-rates.blogspot.com